Castle Clash - iOS Today: 0    Total Posts: 109969

Total:#36

Create Thread

[Discussion] 7seas and SK guildhopping

Hot Topics [Copy link] 35/2344

Posted on 8/2/17 1:52:05 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Our guild has been matched with guilds that hops but yet we still win. Hopping is a shady way to win, but SK is correct in their assertion that they are being "forced" to do so. While I deplore lower might guilds that does this just to pair with easier targets, at some point, your high might players becomes a liability for your guild. This is the case for top guilds with 300k+ might people, and many guild has to constantly turn down high might people, causing them to become guildless. You only need six devo heros, perhaps easier if one of them is Mino, to achieve great scores on GW. I am not talking about raw score but the ratio of your score  divide by (might/100). With the f'ed up scoring system IGG came up for GW, a 80k might player can hit a 300k might player and get crazy ratios like 3% or above, but a high might player hitting a low might player is NOT rewarded equally causing higher might players to become a huge liability. For Guilds like SK and 7seas they run out of targets to hit because the guild itself consist of a majority of the highest might players in the game.

I suggest anyone who does not understand the above to Google Guild War formula so he / she could understand better before yelling at another player.

Truly, I understand where some of you are coming from, because we run into the Guild hoppers once in a while and it's a pain in the a$$ to win against them. However, this issue is better taken up with IGG. I have long suggested a random paring of +/- 10-20% of your guild's might the night before thus eliminating any of these problems. As for scoring, target score should be based on his might rank among all your potential targets. So regardless of might, if you hit someone ranked #1, you'll get the same points. For instance if you are ABC guild and paired with guilds :

DEF
GHI
JKL
MNO

and the highest might player among these above 4 guilds is 300K, you'll get 600 points for three flaming him.

Conversely, if you are guild JLK and from your perspective, you are paired with:

DEF
GHI
ABC
MNO

Suppose now the top guy in those 4 guilds is only 179K. You'll get the same 600 points for beating him because he's the top rank player within your potential targets.

I think this will work because it no longer penalize high might players. You may argue that this method still makes high might players a target, but this is unavoidable. Being a top player has its baggage. However, at least with this method it's rank based so high might players have a way to recoup the points they have given away by hitting the top player within their reach.

Signature
Posted on 8/5/17 12:44:49 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

The only acceptable response to this thread was Kruppe1's. OP, complaining about this and calling out those guilds will achieve nothing. Maybe you were hoping to see some kind of change? Changing/repairing what's broken in this game has never been the IGG standard. Sk and Seas should however be ashamed of themselves. Blaiming a broken system and hiding behind the fact players use AP mode is just sad and petty. The fame you say you're losing do to this flaw is I'm sure a bit frustrating. I would rather do a honorable job and make a few bucks less, over selling myself out. As I'd rather my daughter be a nurse than a stripper. I bet strippers can make a whole lot more than nurses. If they're hot. Basically you guys are bully's, going after weaker targets and making excuses as to why. I'm going to have to assume most of your members are heavy spenders. Which comes with the benefit of earning fame from spending and buying in many ways. I'm sure with all the different fame events you aren't really hurting for fame. Buying and maxing every newest hero ruined this game far more than guild wars ever could. That's the real hard pill to swallow. IGG has made a awesome game that's lasted a very long time. Unfortunately greed took over. Atthis point any kid with too much money can buy themselves a spot amongst the top players. This leaves a very sour taste in the mouths of those that appreciate the game and have put in the time from early on. I'm sure you will argue that you have put in your time, maybe you have. That doesn't negate that you have also invested way more money. Pass me my tissues Kruupe,

Signature
Posted on 8/9/17 6:14:16 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hello ! After I seeing this then I might starting guild hopping too ! 
Start your guild hopping today !

LMAO.

Higher might guild hopping to our bracket, we hopping to even lower bracket, let the world burns!

Signature
Guild : SavageBunnies
Posted on 8/10/17 2:29:17 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

DA, what's the new bro?

Signature
• iOS Ver. (Latest)
• iPhone and iPad
• CC Ver. (Latest)
• Guild: ShadeStalkers
Posted on 8/12/17 2:01:53 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Dont let this thread get burried. Op and anyone that disagrees with their tactic should keep this at the top. Bump it till the wheels fall off!

Signature
Posted on 8/15/17 1:15:50 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Now we know why our guild keep getting no 3,4 and 5 in guild due to this problem. IGG really problematic designing the GW system.

Signature