Castle Clash - iOS Today: 0    Total Posts: 109997

Total:#6

Create Thread

[Discussion] Help with HBM S

[Copy link] 5/80

Posted on 8/3/17 1:23:47 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I have been trying to beat HBM S for a while now and was wondering if I was doing anything wrong. Below shows a picture of my main heroes, and I would like to know which ones I should use. None of them are evolved and I was wondering if you actually need some heroes evolved to beat HBM S. There is also an image of the base I use to try and beat it, and would like to know if it would beat S (TH 18). Also I have not levelled up GF, Leo, Ork, Pixe, Warlock and Candy Kane, and was wondering if it would help me to beat S to level them up and use them.

Signature
Posted on 8/3/17 5:06:58 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Are you losing because your heroes die or the base is destroyed?  Santa, pd, drac, mike, ghoul ,  tt should be a solid team

Signature
Posted on 8/3/17 7:33:56 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

You may just need to switch up your team a little bit. You have the right personnel.

Check these vids on youtube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gU9U4essEi8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mebJAXms1Wg

Hopefully, these help. I'm about to do S myself. I've just been sweeping R, but my team has gotten much stronger since I've beaten R. Good luck to you.

Signature
Bang.....Bang.....Bang.....Don DeMarco!!!
Posted on 8/3/17 7:44:38 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I think you may want to use cupid...

Signature
Male
Posted on 8/4/17 7:53:52 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

It's impressive you've gotten to R with 9* heroes.  Grim might help you.  It can be done with so many heroes now, it's hard to make a recommendation.  I tend to avoid Ghoulem because enemy procs are really what causes failures.

Signature
Visualize Whirled Peas
Posted on 8/5/17 3:17:14 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

If you getting to S-5 with everyone alive, but are losing because the Molt is killing your buildings, you are doing it right.

Just keep running it over and over.  Eventually you will get a good S-5 spawn location and you won't lose all your buildings.

Signature
iOS - DarkKnights