Castle Clash - iOS Today: 13    Total Posts: 110817

Total:#12

Create Thread

[Discussion] Why is IGG milking IOS players?

Close [Copy link] 11/926

Posted on 8/5/17 6:42:12 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I assume this thread will be removed as soon as one of the mods see it, because it doesn't seem possible to say anything critical.... But here it is.

Why is there such a huge difference in offers at bazaar etc between IOS and Android? I have both accounts and you get always twice the goodies at Android.
This is not just incredibly unfair to people on IOS, but it also really feels like IGG is milking the IOS users, it is also against Apple regulations, which require the same financial offers if you support the same game on multiple platforms.

Any of our bright IGG loving Admins have an answer before i start working with Apple on the breach of contract?
I like the game, but i do not like to be a milk cow for IGG.

Comment, thoughts why IOS users are treated like that by IGG, against Apple regulations?

Signature
Posted on 8/5/17 8:14:20 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

that's because people using iPhone on average are richer

Signature
Posted on 8/5/17 8:48:17 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Post the screenshots of the differences...my guess is igg does it because they can.  But, if it is against Apple tos go right to them.

Signature
Posted on 8/5/17 5:48:34 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

If I had to guess, the sales are calculated based on sales predictions.  If you think the deals on Android are good, look at some of the other servers.  Taiwan for example has better deals than Android US.

That said though, I encourage you to reach out to Apple.  Worst case, you waste a few minutes of your life.  Best case, you get better deals for all of us.  Don't wait, do it today.

Signature
Posted on 8/6/17 5:27:43 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I have to admit there's a difference between Android and iOS pricing, as well as their offers and compensation during maintenance (in the past).

As for different servers' pricing, I think this down due to the fact that other countries pay less or more tax (whether they do in AppStore or GooglePlay).

Signature
• iOS Ver. (Latest)
• iPhone and iPad
• CC Ver. (Latest)
• Guild: ShadeStalkers
Posted on 8/7/17 7:57:33 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

IGG is a business, and as such they adjust their sales prices in different markets to entice buyers.  Some markets require more incentive (higher gem bonus) to entice players to make a purchase.

Signature
DarkKnights
Posted on 8/10/17 11:10:25 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

So did you ever follow this up with Apple? I'd be very interested in the response as I have also recently realized the disparity between the different platforms and have sunk a fair bit of cash into this game.

Signature
Posted on 8/11/17 6:32:58 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I talked about this many times, I spent a small fortune (millions of gems) at both platforms so I know the differences very well.
IGG doesn't care, only says they are different platforms.
Apple says to contact IGG.
Many players don't care at all, some don't even like to see such criticism.

Result: I completely stopped spending on both platforms weeks ago.

Signature
OG24.com
Posted on 8/11/17 4:21:20 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Btw, even if they alienated many p2p there are still many spenders... for now it remains a top grossing game (idk iOS numbers...) but I'm aware of high 6-figure $$$$$$ players that quit. I would like the game to thrive, but that's not happening... it could be much better than it currently is.

Signature
OG24.com
Posted on 8/13/17 1:26:09 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

It would sure be nice if the offers were the same across all platforms.

Signature