Castle Clash - iOS Today: 0    Total Posts: 110847

Total:#4

Create Thread

[Discussion] Are people really spending 50 gems per message broadcasting?

[Copy link] 3/276

Posted on 8/6/17 12:48:09 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I must be missing something, there's a 50 gem cost per message on that a Chimo chat they call social? I gave in and wanted to try to use it for a real purpose, burn some lava runs. Then it asked me for 50 gems. I've never seen a game implement a charge to message. Hopefully I'm missing a simple fact that changes this. Otherwise kudos to IGG, every stupid message is racking them up dollars. Hopefully this doesn't become a new trend. Imagine spending $5 just to chat while playing console games then having to pay that per session.

Signature
Posted on 8/6/17 5:20:35 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

A lot of perves spending them free gems and no intention to really progress like real players.

Signature
• iOS Ver. (Latest)
• iPhone and iPad
• CC Ver. (Latest)
• Guild: ShadeStalkers
Posted on 8/7/17 2:14:40 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I think it's crazy to charge 50 gems for it.

Course, I think it's crazy that it even exists in the first place.  It's a cesspool that needs to be removed from the game... again.

Signature
Posted on 8/17/17 6:31:56 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

They're just putting a price on allowing people to be weird and strange. The things people for in this world are mind boggling. So to see someone willing to pay to post a random message like "if you're hot with blonde hair and have a phone, text me." That's what they want to spend 50 gems on, be my guest lol.

Signature
Bang.....Bang.....Bang.....Don DeMarco!!!