Total:#6

Create Thread

[Discussion] Fontain fortuna

[Copy link] 5/350

Posted on 9/1/17 11:15:45 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

How to get soulstones?

Signature
Posted on 9/1/17 7:30:12 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

You have to win fortuna tokens from official events (piece of paper with feather top left), or buy them from the bazaar (chest icon on the right side of your screen.)

Signature
Posted on 9/2/17 4:04:08 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Fountain tokens are also extremely rare. Since the tokens have been implemented, I think only 2 have been available for F2P players.

Signature
Posted on 9/2/17 12:34:39 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I'm not sure what the actual question here is but the answer is the same.  If you are asking about soulstones, they are usually obtained through official events (i.e. purchasing them at the bazaar, etc.). If you are asking about fortuna tokens, you get one free token a day when the fountain is open.  To get more tokens, again you obtain them through official events.

Personally, I'd like to see both available through purchasing them at the warehouse by trading merits.

Signature
DwarfKingDon
Leader Sword-Breakers
Level VIII guild-always looking for active members
Boss at 10:00, Feud 12-1
Posted on 9/7/17 8:21:24 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

that will never happen.  merits are a free game currency.  too many top players have 500k++ merits just sitting around.

would like to see the next tier of artifacts released.

Signature
Posted on 9/13/17 4:16:38 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

As explained above, you need the Fountain Tokens to get that single soul stone.

However, Fountain Tokens are stupidly rare, even for paying players.  I can't remember the last time I've seen a token for sale in the Bazaar.

Regarding Merits, another tier or even new Artifacts would be a great.  Or cost us merits to buy more slots for the pre-existing artifacts.  Anything would be good.

Traits were probably meant to be a Merit dump for a lot of people, but the results that I've seen have been catastrophic.  100k merits for only two 5/5 traits is a pretty stingy return.

Signature