Castle Clash - iOS Today: 0    Total Posts: 110847

Total:#5

Create Thread

[Discussion] IGG please help us free to play players out

[Copy link] 4/274

Posted on 9/4/17 11:08:39 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hey IGG, I know castle clash is mainly a pay to play account but if you don't mind me asking... could you help us free to play players out? I really love castle clash but I don't have all the money in the world to pay for things in the game. I thank you so much for the sign-in-to-win, and the secret codes, and the spend gems to win. Although those are very helpful to us and we appreciate it or well I know that I appreciate every one of those. I still find it a little hard to play the game. If you don't mind me asking is there a way that you could help us out a little more with the honor badges or mana/gold, shards, etc. as much as I would love free gems. All I want is ways to receive more honor badges with out having to pay to recieve all of those benefits from the gifts and events. Castle clash means a lot to me because it helps me out when I'm bored and it's a good game to play when you're trying to pass some time. Although I know you might not see this I'm still going to post this because I have hope that you guys will find a way to help us free to play players more. Please help us. I just want to put my name on castle clash up here. My name is: Donayyy on the IOS server. Once again thank you and have a wonderful day.

Signature
Posted on 9/4/17 5:54:40 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I'll cross my fingers for you.

Signature
Visualize Whirled Peas
Posted on 9/4/17 10:26:37 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I suggest:

try joining a decent guild that can do decently in torch battles
they can also carry smaller accounts throu Mesa 4 and some Wg's as well.

game is a grind and a combo of luck.  

pm me if you have any questions.

Signature
Posted on 9/5/17 12:24:11 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

And there's always tapjoy ..... :D

Tho, I think IGG should be clever and open up it's own advertising channel so those who don't have a lot of money can just watch ads and earn gems / rewards. Beats the crappy tapjoy.

Signature
Posted on 9/5/17 3:10:11 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

If you need more Honor Badges, sell your experience books.

That is the only way you are going to get a lot of HB early in the game.  On my F2P account, I sold every single exp book I got.

Signature