Castle Clash - iOS Today: 4    Total Posts: 110800

Total:#3

Create Thread

[Discussion] Looking for advice on my best lost battlefield set ups.

[Copy link] 2/100

Posted on 10/10/17 4:21:43 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

So this is assuming all of my heroes are the same level and have good skills what line ups would potentially work best. 
My heroes are as follows. PD, ghoulem, trixie, valentina, dread drake, moltanica, druid, vlad, santa, lady leo, phantom king, thunder god, cupid, medusa, lil nick, grim fiend, aries, rockno, mechtessa and a wallawalla one time!
Thanks to anyone who answers this is much appreciated.

Signature
Posted on 10/11/17 4:33:03 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

One thing that makes LBF fun is the flexibility it affords.  There isn't an end-all-be-all setup you can follow to ensure wins.

That said though, there are a few guidelines you should follow:

1) If you don't have every hero in the game, focus on making only 2 strong teams.  It is ok to have 1 completely worthless team that you can use to throw at your opponents strongest team.  You only need to beat 2/3 to get the win!

2) The Aries Team.  The Aries team revolves around Aries, and dominates just about every other team with ease.  Ideally you want to pair Aries with heroes that can ensure his proc goes off.  DD and Nick are popular choices.

3) The Anti-Aries Team.  This team typically has a good chance at beating Aries.  It typically revolves around Valentina + Ghoulem/SK/Anubis to outlast the Aries team once he procs.

4) The Massive Damage Team.  Often fueled by Cupid, it runs heroes like Santa, Trixie, Medusa and attempts to simply kill the other team in the first proc.

With that said, not all heroes play nice together, so when making your teams, it's best to have a goal in mind for that team instead of picking heroes at random.

Signature
Posted on 10/12/17 5:21:16 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Walla, Druid & Ghoulem should be on different teams...

Nick, Drake & Aries together

Medusa, Santa & Cupid together

Valentina, Grim and PD together

Rockno, Trixie & Vlad you can fit in each on a team and that will bring your total to 15

Signature
Bang.....Bang.....Bang.....Don DeMarco!!!