Castle Clash - iOS Today: 8    Total Posts: 110844

Total:#5

Create Thread

[Discussion] Mechtessa: I don't see her anywhere. Why?

[Copy link] 4/262

Posted on 10/12/17 7:54:52 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

She seems like a decent hero, one of three heroes I don't have ( others, being Skel and the latest wobblewoo or whatever it's name is ). I don't see her in bases when raiding, expeditions, any form of pvp, or any group pve. When she first came out I saw a few her and there now, nothing at all. Her skill set seems sound, so in what way is she so broken that she's not in any kind of activity of the game where you might see another players line up. Heck none of my friends have her either.

Anyone care to enlighten me, that's actually at least Evo'd her to 160 - 180?

Signature
"So why did you make a thread with no preface just random facts?"
- Anerdy "Drunk"
Posted on 10/12/17 11:46:21 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

she will be very useful but only with its skill at 10/10...

Signature
QC Vice-Leader
Posted on 10/12/17 4:41:09 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I still see her often on GW defense teams, but just as xNohellz stated, the feedback is that she has to be maxed skills to shine.

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 10/13/17 3:47:45 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Totally agree. I have her at 9/10. I use her in LBF, she's often the last one standing and takes out a whole team. But she needs to be 10/10 to be worth using in battle etc. she's definantly under rated

Signature
Posted on 10/15/17 4:54:32 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Mechtessa isn't a bad hero.  None of the new heroes are bad.  However, I wouldn't go so far and say she's a great hero.

I haven't done much with my Mechtessa yet either, mainly because I simply haven't seen anything really good come out of her, except for that one Arch Demon.

I think I've only seen Mechtessa once in high end GW, against accounts that have every hero.  I don't think I've ever seen her in LBF 1100+.  I've never seen her in a LR Altar.  I've also never seen her on any troublesome FF teams.

I don't plan on taking my Mechtessa past evo1 anytime soon.

Mechtessa pretty much fell into relative obscurity much quicker than I expected.

Signature