Castle Clash - iOS Today: 14    Total Posts: 110861

Total:#28

Create Thread

[Discussion] About the iOS update

Hot Topics [Copy link] 27/2555

Posted on 11/9/17 9:15:04 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Has enough time passed where we can stop pretending that it’s somehow Apple’s fault that the update hasn’t gone through as opposed to IGG submitting godawful code that didn’t meet the iOS app store’s criteria?

Signature
Line ID: AvengingAngelCC

Line is still a way better app than WeGamers, that bug-ridden cesspit of pervs that IGG apparently does nothing about even when reports are made.
Posted on 11/10/17 8:17:13 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

It doesn’t really matter what the reason for the delay is.  What matters is that the lack of communication is deplorable.  I don’t play many mobile games, so I don’t have experience with the forums for mobile games.  If this is an example then they should be ashamed of themsleves.

Signature
Posted on 11/10/17 9:35:50 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

This is a good example of how to piss off your community of players by not communicating. Remember IGG is based in Singapore, a very top down run country...We will decide what the peasants need to know.

Signature
Posted on 11/10/17 9:52:09 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

No one here commenting that we are lucky to get any updates at all, as if it's a favor and not a profitable business decision?

For many, many months, it's clear to me that the relation between IGG/Apple is not the best, and we all know how communicative to their users IGG is... "don't say anything, maybe it will go unnoticed a bit further..." :D

Signature
OG24.com
Posted on 11/10/17 9:56:03 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

no surprise, igg is famous for their customer service
what surprised me is that there are still people sponsoring them with thousands of dollars every month

Signature
Posted on 11/10/17 10:47:29 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Personally I am not looking forward to another broken game mode unless it will be tweaked simultaneously with android. The frequency can definitely be less if the quality is greater. Tbh, Would love to see a slider for troop camps. Tired of hiring/removing by clicking one by one.

Signature
Posted on 11/10/17 11:10:26 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I want the free roll each time thundergod's gift is on, I want the new GW formula (debatable, but I want it), want to see if with new update the game will work again on older iOS versions (as I was told), etc...
Not worried about labyrinth, too much work for weak rewards.

Signature
OG24.com
Posted on 11/10/17 12:08:44 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

SilentKnightsCC, It always amazes me how people who obviously play and enjoy the game are always so eager to point fingers, and foster unverified misconceptions.  The update has been implemented on every other platform, and yes iOS / Apple does have stringent guidelines.   

@Fathom25 & Sledgey, Yes I can agree that IGG is not the most informative.  However can you please share with us what you were able to find out from APPLE?

The bottom line is that anyone outside of the two companies, and their respective divisions that deal with the update process can only speculate.  Further I personally don't see the logic behind posting threads that basically slander the developers of a game you patronize, and on their forum no less.  Nor do I see any real value in insighting the community unless the intent is to steer members elsewhere.  None of this will make the update available any quicker.  But I am willing to bet your bottom dollar that IGG is busting their butt to make it happen, as it obviously benefits them more than any of us.

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 11/10/17 1:03:55 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Tough choice indeed, Apple usually only says the iTunes Store is only a marketplace... that we need to escalate at IGG.
Have you seen what IGG posted at their official VK's social profile on November 1st?
That is pretty serious to not being addressed at the official forum, which only leads to unnecessary confusion that is not beneficial to anyone.

Signature
OG24.com
Posted on 11/10/17 2:29:22 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Signature
ProCompany