Castle Clash - iOS Today: 14    Total Posts: 110861

Total:#28

Create Thread

[Discussion] About the iOS update

Hot Topics [Copy link] 27/2552

Posted on 11/13/17 6:30:45 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Well , we don't know what is actual thing is going on, unless IGG confirm any news, I tried to ask them many times, but they never reveal things, if they will not inform us, we can't even talk to apple without any confirm news, they try to save their own relation and cus of that players have to suffer. And I totally agree with silentknights comment, what about the players who spend thousands.
Both are big companies, and they have to think abt customer before their relation. It should not take this much long to solve conflict.
As of now I don't think so this will be solved, if it could then it should already be done. But now no chance.

Signature
ProCompany
Posted on 11/13/17 6:58:18 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Yes we can’t determine the real issues between the 2 company.

There’s a few issues that’s not been resolved by IGG, I’m not talking about this forum in general; this place is just to voice us out or a community.

Sad part of the game, is we get more heroes than solving the actual problems.

Many tried to communicate with IGG but their priorities is elsewhere.

Signature
• iOS Ver. (Latest)
• iPhone and iPad
• CC Ver. (Latest)
• Guild: ShadeStalkers
Posted on 11/14/17 10:46:58 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

With the iOS server on the verge of being two updates behind, it’s time to revisit the question of how little IGG cares for its customers.  It’s not even an issue of code at this point.  The fact that IGG hasn’t even bothered to publicly address this issue one way or another is indicative of the utter contempt the company has for us.  No amount of blaming Apple is going to change that.  IGG will never see a penny from me ever again.

Signature
Line ID: AvengingAngelCC

Line is still a way better app than WeGamers, that bug-ridden cesspit of pervs that IGG apparently does nothing about even when reports are made.
Posted on 11/14/17 12:15:42 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Apple did not reply to me either, but to tell me they are just a marketplace will not be a great help.

If the reason is really that only one server may get the update (if that is the real problem) then I hope IGG will send next update to our server and not Taiwan.

Signature
OG24.com
Posted on 11/14/17 12:53:16 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

igg makes fun of our mind. !! apple has not accepted the update says taiwan server has already done the update. !! Now a lady is going to come out and talk nerily. Update your friend's game!

Signature
Posted on 11/14/17 4:55:17 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

This is from castle clash IGG twitter so I think it is safe to say we will get the update this month lol

Signature
CjamieC
Posted on 11/14/17 7:30:55 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

With this new update IGG customer relations are way out of wack, they should be giving us updates even if they dont know much. I have spent thousands on this game, and so have many other loyal IOS players  and we deserve more then being ignored. It’s crazy to me that they dont care about an entire community of people. And this just confirms it.

Signature
Posted on 11/15/17 1:42:55 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I just checked my iOS taiwan Account , it got creation update, so hopefully soon in English server

Signature
ProCompany