Castle Clash - iOS Today: 14    Total Posts: 110861

Total:#7

Create Thread

[Discussion] Can you move your iOS account to Android?

[Copy link] 6/298

Posted on 11/13/17 8:20:57 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I've been around quite the time now and I've invested a lot as some of you may know. I am getting the feels that in future the iOS version may just die slowly. ( or suddenly thanks to Apple ).
Is there a way to transfer platforms? If not is this something IGG would consider trying to work out because I know if the iOS version were to die I'd by that android tablet and keep spending if there was a way to continue my account. - This is just a worried player. I love the iOS platform, but I love the game more.

Signature
"So why did you make a thread with no preface just random facts?"
- Anerdy "Drunk"
Posted on 11/13/17 10:43:03 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

When they shut down certain servers, their users I believe had a choice to move.

I’d assumed it’ll be the same if iOS was to close, hopefully.

Signature
• iOS Ver. (Latest)
• iPhone and iPad
• CC Ver. (Latest)
• Guild: ShadeStalkers
Posted on 11/13/17 12:02:01 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Your account can never be transferred, even if the whole "platform" was closed ( which I doubt ) then the only option until now has been starting from scratch with the gems you bought previously (less any bonus received).

Signature
OG24.com
Posted on 11/13/17 2:45:30 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Vaelan, I truly hope your concerns are not realized anytime in the near future.  Granted this situation has been very trying for the members, however I trust that Apple & iOS will come to some agreement relatively soon.

However as OG24com, has stated IGG generally offers members the option to start over on a new account, they will transfer the purchase gems (less the bonus), close the existing account and open a new one on the new platform.  There is always the possibility that they will offer more, but this has been the historical standard.

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 11/14/17 8:02:17 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I don't think so, have u guys ever read any terms and condition when u buy gems in CC? I never do.
So if server will die or closed for any reason, without knowing terms and conditions we can't claim any comansation or moving ur acc.
We just throw money in CC without read T&C ever.

Signature
ProCompany
Posted on 11/15/17 6:50:14 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I ask questions here because I know there are very knowledgeable people here, and First Lady is a credit to the forums she looks after, because she will make the best of efforts to answer such questions. I do read terms and conditions as I used to work in the industry for 20 years, yet many developers and publishers will do their best to keep the player base, which many times operates the TOS at their discretion usually to help the players, keep playing.

Signature
"So why did you make a thread with no preface just random facts?"
- Anerdy "Drunk"
Posted on 11/15/17 8:59:14 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

What will happen in the future none of us here can tell, when KG server closed they actually took in account the best daily bonus.
Player’s spending (in USD, rounded to closest integer) x (16800gems/100 USD best in-game offer) x 220% (the best daily bonus).
Only support can tell you if you can transfer gems right now (and how many) and start from scratch.

Signature
OG24.com