Castle Clash - iOS Today: 1    Total Posts: 112206

Total:#15

Create Thread

[Discussion] iOS Update vs Android Update ?!

[Copy link] 14/2186

Posted on 11/15/17 6:08:09 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Boycotts never worked on this game, and they should not be mentioned here, eheh... I did stop spending on iOS for different reasons, but was my personal decision.

As mentioned before, for me the only problem is that IGG's habit of not being clear is bad for everyone, especially for their image.
Just say: "The situation is complex and we are doing our best... yada yada".  By not speaking of the problem does not make it go away as before...

However for weeks we can only hear crickets, that upsets people and makes them uneasy.
You need a PR person and I need to recover a part of the fortune I spent on this game, hint hint :p

Signature
OF24.com
Posted on 11/15/17 9:29:00 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

As of tomorrow ios will be 2 updates behind android..why does igg hate their iOS customers?  This will be the only igg game I will ever play that is for sure.

Signature
Posted on 11/17/17 10:09:33 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

The reality is that Apple's application of the rules is always devoted to the employee who analyzes update apk. The igg has been trading four years for a multiapp on Apple Store. Also because not the only company to have multiapp on apple store. Anyway, the problem has only now become because they are changing much under the app management profile. These changes will come into force from the forthcoming ios version, so they are starting to apply stricter restrictions in the upcoming ios version

Signature
Posted on 11/18/17 6:00:33 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Why are you saying thats the christmas hero? Its november.

Signature
-Slimyeezus
Posted on 11/22/17 2:29:07 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I wonder why this app wasn't created to be played across a multitude of devices but the same servers? Possibly more lucrative this way. Hmmmm, Interesting.

Signature
Bang.....Bang.....Bang.....Don DeMarco!!!