Castle Clash - iOS Today: 14    Total Posts: 110861

Total:#6

Create Thread

[Discussion] Lost Battlefield Revolution

[Copy link] 5/209

Posted on 11/14/17 9:29:22 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hello Ladies and Mostly gentlemen! IGG is not giving us enough Fame Events/Awards. Pleas join in with me in the fight for ourselves. Lets work the system and get the most fame and gem rewards as possible. There is no reward for Lost Battlefield defenses. Join me in setting 1 green hero per team once you are finished with your 5 chances. Then we can all work together for the most points. With fame and gem rewards we can possibly get. There will be some who hate this idea but if you see greens you may have a good chance for a sure victory. Join me in this new revolution to fight for US.

Signature
Posted on 11/14/17 11:57:01 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Bump

Signature
Posted on 11/15/17 9:01:18 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

What you are saying was what some people said when LBF started, of course that would never work... convincing all CC user base to do a single thing is impossible.

P.S. your defense will be your last fighting team, not what you set up after... and even if everyone fought last with greens IGG could defend with your highest might teams.

Signature
OG24.com
Posted on 11/15/17 3:44:59 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

This Revolution will fail because there are too many people like me.

I want you to face me and lose.  I wish I could view my defense wins, because watching others get crushed by the wall that is Hanyabull brings me great pleasure.

The more you lose, the happier I am.  Wa ha ha!

Signature
Posted on 11/17/17 11:48:04 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Bump ... you guys laugh and discredit me be it actually would work if there weren't so many pessimists.

Signature
Posted on 11/22/17 1:44:18 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

good idea, but too many competitive people in this community that would like to see how their heroes stack up against other people's teams....

But by all means, give this a shot. If you get a large enough group to to do this with you, I'll be sure to thank you along the way =)

Signature
Bang.....Bang.....Bang.....Don DeMarco!!!