Castle Clash - iOS Today: 0    Total Posts: 111598

Create Thread

[Discussion] Tips

[Copy link] 3/413

Posted on 11/15/17 4:27:45 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Rate my Heroes and give me some tips on where to use them. I am completely F2P and get most, if not all, my gems from logging off every few months and coming back. The current heroes I use for most of my battles are Orksbane, PD, Michael, Ghoulem, and Beast Master. Again any tips or tricks would be greatly appreciated since I’m pretty much new

Posted on 11/15/17 5:12:38 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Pd, ghoulem and Michael are end game heroes, they are very good.
Dread drake is also one that is important for f2ps.
Leave Ork and beast tamer out and use thunder god - he is a dungeon beast even in insane dungeons.
Reaper is also very useful, consider buying him. Focus on those heroes and push through HBM and dungeons.
Try to find berserk for PD, stone skin or tenacity for Michael and stone skin or bulwark for ghoulem. Dread idly should get bulwark but many other talents works fine for him.
Thunder god need war god if possible.
Good luck!

IGN: AceMan26, Might: 245k+
Guild(iOS): Israel
Farming HBM AF, ID 6-10
5-6 – no Mino no SM:
5-10 – no Mino, no SM, no DD, no SK:
Posted on 11/16/17 12:53:03 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

If you want to help yourself in dungeons, and you should, roll Cupid, Wallawalla, Santa, Grimfiend, Heartbreaker, Rockno and/or Lil'Nick.  You will want to retire Orks and Beast Tamer as soon as you get Mike and DD up.

You're better off logging in every day and doing a quest, emptying your dungeons/HBM, and doing your Lost Realm and Lost Battlefield than logging off for months and returning.  Sometimes they have "sign in and win" events that go on for 7-10 days that will yield some good rewards. 

But, of course, it's your time to spend.

Good luck!

Visualize Whirled Peas
Posted on 11/22/17 12:47:19 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Drake Druid and Pumpkin Duke should be the first 3 heroes you work on.

And should try signing in everyday just collect the rewards if you have the time too.

Bang.....Bang.....Bang.....Don DeMarco!!!