Castle Clash - iOS Today: 0    Total Posts: 112266

Total:#4

Create Thread

[Discussion] Rate my heroes. Thanks !

[Copy link] 3/810

Posted on 11/17/17 5:53:54 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hi, I would like you to rate my heroes, write what they use, etc. I am a new player and I do not really know what to use and max, and what not to use.

Signature
Posted on 11/17/17 8:47:38 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

"Rate my heroes" isn't a good question, but I'll answer something more useful.

Pumpkin Duke, Cupid, Skull knight, Aries and Walla walla should be your top priority.
Ronin and Heartbreaker are also very useful in many scenarios.
Santa and thunder god will help you a lot through dungeons but they will be benched eventually. 
Druid is also a good healer. I don't have Wallawalla so I'm not sure at lower levels that his heal will be enough, so keep an I for druid.
Phantom is important, but in much higher mights.
Forget about: revenant, orksbane, and immortap - useless. (I think ork has one scenario today that he might be useful but that very far on your trail).

Another tip - never consume heroes! You need many duplicates for evolutions and weapons.
Also, you can never know if a hero will become important one day so don't consume heroes until you are experienced enough to take a clear decision.

Signature
IGN: AceMan26, Might: 270k+
Guild(iOS): Israel
Farming HBM AF, ID 6-10
5-6 – no Mino no SM:  http://cc.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=249134
5-10 – no Mino, no SM, no DD, no SK:  http://cc.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=251490
Posted on 11/17/17 4:39:43 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Your heroes are very good for your might range.

I'd work on SK, PD, Cupid, Walla, Santa, Heartbreaker for now.

Only because those 6 are the sturdiest for the early-mid game.

Signature
iOS - DarkKnights
Posted on 11/22/17 1:36:48 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Your Skull Knight and Pumpkin Duke both have enlighten. Level both of them up to 200 first. You'll have to complete dungeons and what not to gain the necessary flames to do so.

Walla, Druid, Santa, Pumpkin, Heartbreaker & Skull Knight. Once you're strong enough, they should easily get you through Expert Dungeon 8 so you can start evolving heroes after earning enough flames.

Signature
Bang.....Bang.....Bang.....Don DeMarco!!!