Castle Clash - iOS Today: 5    Total Posts: 111925

Total:#7

Create Thread

[Discussion] 2,600,000 Gems gets you.... Nothing >:(

[Copy link] 6/811

Posted on 11/17/17 11:45:09 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I gotta vent on this one so please take it as that. Not. Happy.

Finally today after Destroyer we got an accumulation of purchased gems bonus. Not a hero. Like Mino. Not some books. But some lousy augmentation stones! Are you kidding me! My 2.6 mill is an estimate because that’s the last number I saw because I kept hitting the button hoping something would show up that didn’t drive a stake through my brain. But I reached the limit of what they were handing out, so the number could have been larger.

One of the reasons I laid down $160 regularly was that hopefully one day we would be rewarded with another hero and some books. But this is just crazy. I understand this was my choice, however when you set a precedent of loyalty with Heroes and books you expect that precedent to continue. I’ve been a loyal fan of this game for years. Now I feel cheated, by reading the the phrase “Any purchase of gems you make wil go towards any ongoing accumulation” kept me going. Now that phrase (or it’s near equivalent) has been removed from every competition page. So I guess there’s nothing to look forward to in the future.

If this is the last Bonus players got then I feel it should have been better than this. Much better. Back in the beginning of this game there was a lot of FTP verses Pay to Play arguments. However you cannot deny that if people such as myself did not contribute to the game, there would be no FTP players at all nor would there be a Castle Clash game. Loyalty schemes put in place should have at least some respect for their player base. I feel disrespected.

Very Sad Panda. -> :sadpandaemojihere:

PS: that’s roughly over $20,000 give or take a few thousand, over four years.

Signature
"So why did you make a thread with no preface just random facts?"
- Anerdy "Drunk"
Posted on 11/17/17 2:41:39 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Yup i was thinkin the same thing...... i know i should be happy i really should.....

Signature
all life is precious, play nice, be nice and always smile!
Posted on 11/17/17 4:26:06 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I'm not saying you are wrong, and I really wish there was something beyond Destroyer, but most games... actually, every game that I've played except for CC, doesn't give any kind of reward for historic purchases.

I think CC really shot themselves in the foot by releasing Minotuar they way they did.  Now the player base is expecting bigger and better, and it doesn't really work that way.  Minotaur is stupidly OP (based on how long he's been relevant), and micro-transaction games only stay afloat on constant/recent purchases.  Not historic purchases.

Ironically, if they never released anything at all, I don't think people would be complaining as much as they are now.  Destroyer came out in April 2015.  It's been over 2 years.  I wouldn't get your hopes up for a new hero, much less an OP one like Minotaur.

And to the Original Poster:  Your 20,000 dollars went to 2.6 million gems.  At the end of the day, you got exactly what you paid for.  Just like I did for the money I've spent on the game as well.

Signature
iOS - DarkKnights
Posted on 11/17/17 6:37:48 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

It would be a nice gesture by igg to release a new gem reward hero for those spend and reach milestones such as 1 million or 2 million gems bought. It's a small gesture but would mean a lot for those of us who spend our hard earned money on this game. Gunslinger would have been a good reward hero

Signature
Posted on 11/19/17 3:03:01 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

When I got that prime card for buying 2.2 million gems I thought: "nice, I already have several hundreds of event and prime cards but this is super helpful anyway".
It's an amazing loyalty scheme that keeps buyers happy and supporting this game so that it continues for many years.
It was not a lost opportunity at all to make some unhappy people a little happier and possibly bring some players back...

P.S. I wish you had not posted that $20,000 because in total I bought several millions of gems for half a dozen accounts and anytime I get an estimate of what I wasted that makes me very sad.

Signature
OF24.com
Posted on 11/19/17 7:51:17 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I feel the same way!! I have approximately 11,000$ in this Game and have played for years and years. Used to get good rewards for spending. Like that guy said if it wasent for us spending thousands then there would be no game.

Signature
Posted on 11/22/17 8:09:15 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

You got what you paid for at the end of the day.....That's all one can really hope for.

Signature
Bang.....Bang.....Bang.....Don DeMarco!!!