Castle Clash - iOS Today: 0    Total Posts: 111905

Total:#17

Create Thread

[Discussion] So what do you all think about Labyrinth? Post Update!

[Copy link] 16/1149

Posted on 11/17/17 6:41:23 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Now that we have the Labyrinth, what do you guys think so far?

I think it just might be the worst game mode the game has ever released, and that is saying something because Torch Battle and Fortress Feud are quite bad.

Here's my deal:  I have a pretty strong account.  It's far from the best, but it's definitely advanced.  Yet, I was only able to beat 1 team on the First Level.  First level!  In no way should the first level require either A) Out of game research or B) The best heroes in the game.

Half the teams had freaking Skeleticas in them.  It was a slaughter.

It's possible the right setup will fix my issue, but I think its stupid that LEVEL ONE should require this kind of preparation for an account of my overall strength.

EDIT: Labyrinth has been updated since this post, but did anything change for any of you?  I still can't get past floor 3 or 4 and it's still a Skeletica rape fest for me.  Terrible.

Signature
iOS - DarkKnights
Posted on 11/17/17 7:59:15 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Do u only get so many stamina per day or season? It does not state it anywhere. If it is per season this is the worst part of the game so not worth it.

Signature
all life is precious, play nice, be nice and always smile!
Posted on 11/17/17 8:30:47 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Agree to worst game mode

Signature
He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man
Posted on 11/17/17 10:32:29 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Don’t understand why it was implemented at all. It’s like lost realm... but worse. Also, why does everything have a season now? Hate that so much

Signature
Posted on 11/18/17 12:10:36 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I would say worst game mode is squad showdown. Labryith is based on your might is it not? I passed first level. The little impster took me 2 tries. Then I ran out. Hanyabull. I don't appreciate you as a player. You mock and shut people down here as though you are something amazing. Fortress Fueds is one of the best events. Just needs to be a weekly thing.

Signature
Posted on 11/18/17 6:05:46 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Opponents appear to be might based, so fluffy accounts are penalized in this game mode I think.

Signature
Posted on 11/18/17 7:44:34 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Yes, I agree it is difficult.  I don't have all the best players in the game, but I think I should be able to beat more than 2 of the challenges on level 1!!  Definitely could use some improving.

Signature
Posted on 11/19/17 1:01:21 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Waste of time just use you given stamina don't bother to spend gems on it spend them on the new thunder hammer you will get more fame there than being top player in this

Signature
Posted on 11/19/17 2:51:18 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Very time-consuming, bad rewards and extremely paid to rank (pay gems each time you lose against a team and get that top score).
Honestly, I just enter and get any amount of fame.

Signature
OF24.com
Posted on 11/22/17 3:58:24 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

1 win so far, lol. And it was against a 5 man team who would not die easily. definitely too much configuring going on.....

Signature
Bang.....Bang.....Bang.....Don DeMarco!!!