Castle Clash - iOS Today: 0    Total Posts: 112011

Total:#17

Create Thread

[Discussion] So what do you all think about Labyrinth? Post Update!

[Copy link] 16/1240

Posted on 11/23/17 7:42:18 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Well...I cleared the first level...can't beat the goblin, though...

Signature
Posted on 11/23/17 10:22:39 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I think igg developed this mode for the hyper competive players to spend shards on.

Signature
Posted on 11/23/17 3:07:42 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

definitely the worst game mode, 

at 182k of might with many devo 200, I'm not even able to pass a single team, but I can fight the boss and beat him, after that, I can not do anything

Signature
Think by yourself, dont be sheep

QC vice-leader
Posted on 11/24/17 8:53:51 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

This is the team I see to beat all the level 1 challenges.  I sill can not beat the Goblin!  Ridiculous....

Signature
Posted on 1/15/18 8:03:17 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

So Labyrinth was updated a while back, and the infinite tries on the Goblin was a welcome change.

However, even with an advanced account (I consider my account pretty good overall), I'm still not clearing past the 3rd of 4th floor. 

Has Labyrinth improved for anyone?  Cuz it hasn't for me!

Signature
iOS - DarkKnights
Posted on 1/16/18 12:47:17 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

it's a rough mode for sure.

first week it was out I got to dungeon six.  since then I've barely made it out of dungeon three.  Way way too many op teams in the first couple of levels.

fwiw, I have come 180 degrees on squad showdown.  it is a p2p mode, but 800 fame for a few hundred gems is totally worth it.  the entire guild works out the best team to use; I've come to enjoy it.

Signature
Posted on 1/16/18 5:42:02 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

The update made it almost impossible to run out of stamina. So this game mode is more or less an endless time sink.

I like the goblins and the endless tries on them. This is really fun to figure out setups for these. Especially on the higher floors it gets pretty tough. Of course the rewards are not worth it

What I heard is that the matchup system is still pretty broken. So for lower accounts the foes are pretty hard. For me as endgame player it is more or less quite boring (besides the goblins as said)

At higher floors the defenders are getting more and more boosted, so that even for super strong accounts it is getting hard. But to get there you must spend many hours into it and 600 fame is not worth that effort

Signature