Castle Clash - iOS Today: 0    Total Posts: 111598

Create Thread

[Discussion] Warlock and Treantaur

[Copy link] 4/371

Posted on 11/18/17 4:34:51 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I already have a DD and a Ghoulem so I was just wondering what Warlock and Treantaur specialize or if they should be prioritized in any way

Posted on 11/18/17 7:47:54 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I don't waste any time on Treantaur.  Ghoulem should take priority.  IMO then Dread Drake and then Warlock.  I don't wast my time on Treantaur.

Posted on 11/18/17 8:09:25 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I would try and get your dd and warlock up they will help you in most game modes. And ghoulem next. And just a side note if after you do get them up tree is good he is used in a lot of game modes and can bring your dead heroes back to life. Take a look at the section in game that explains the heroes and what they will do for you in game as you reach each level of skill.

all life is precious, play nice, be nice and always smile!
Posted on 11/18/17 9:25:21 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I think the guys pretty much stated it, however Tree runs a spot in Lava and is still being used by snipers in GW to revive their heroes, so for not he is still very useful but not a top tier hero.

Follow IGG    Follow CC
Posted on 11/22/17 1:52:14 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Drake - can be used in just about every game mode for offense or defense

Ghoulem -  can also be used in various game modes. Great in close ranged combat like LBF & Arena. Very useful in Lava 3 if you don't have any of the beastly new heroes

Tree - I use mainly for Lava 3 to bring all fallen heroes including my own, back to life, but he's useful in other modes for the same reason.

Warlock - can be used with as offensive or defensive sniper. Paired with your Drake and depending your might, people will have a tough time raiding your base and you should have an easier time getting through dungeons....

Bang.....Bang.....Bang.....Don DeMarco!!!