Castle Clash - iOS Today: 12    Total Posts: 111094

Total:#4

Create Thread

[Discussion] Cleaning up broadcast

[Copy link] 3/174

Posted on 12/1/17 1:13:30 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Can we start screenshotting and posting the violators in live support on forums I promise actions will be took if we all banned toghther

Signature
IRushGod
Posted on 12/1/17 1:34:05 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

What I wouldn’t give for that vulgar and dangerous place for kids to be hearing those gosh awful things.  Its also embarrassing to me that I play a super smart game, (not just play, I’m P2P and love it), and nothing’s been done about it.

Screenshotting gameplay, or even being able to share with my guildees, video recordings of an atk on my base that I defended well.  Build this (old) technology into it, and trust us, we can mob-justice the terrible terrible spammers away.

Do I P2P?  I got Destro the day he came out.  Ive been a patron for a long time.

Signature
Revite or bust!
Posted on 12/1/17 3:25:35 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I suggest you report your issue to Live Support, you can certainly send them the screenshots there.  However if you post inappropriate content in this forum you will receive negative actions against your account.

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 12/1/17 9:46:48 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Who even uses broadcast? What is so important for you to post in Broadcast that you need Broadcast to be "cleaned up"? I clearly don't understand the obsession that some of you have with Broadcast.

Signature
Bang.....Bang.....Bang.....Don DeMarco!!!