Castle Clash - iOS Today: 12    Total Posts: 111094

Total:#4

Create Thread

[Discussion] What next?

[Copy link] 3/152

Posted on 12/2/17 2:05:05 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Here's what i have! Currently working on Michael and a little on Aries.  Was going to work on Druid and Ox next.  I have cards foe Santa (3), Pixie (2), Warlock (3), Candy (1), Valentina(1), Beast T (1), Lady Leo (1) and Dracax (1). Who should I do next

Signature
Posted on 12/2/17 5:02:12 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

My thinking is that you should work on your primary team.  Once you have completed evo'ing them, you should either work on devoing or your second most important team. 

When buffing the heroes on your account your strategy should be bring your primary team to a point where it is sufficient enough to carry you in your day to day.  Then on bringing up your secondary teams and so forth.  Basically you want to make every buff one that will allow you to maintain at your present level or move to the next.

Members can give you all kinds of advice as to which is the most versatile or OP, but that does not benefit your account if you are not actively using them.  So you need to determine your own priorities and buff your heroes accordingly.

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 12/4/17 11:29:30 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Looking at your team, I'm guessing your are NOT sweeping Insane 5-10.  I'd work on Santa, Val, and Mike.  With some work, and luck, I think your team could sweep 5-10.

Signature
Visualize Whirled Peas
Posted on 12/5/17 3:41:42 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

PD Cup Druid DD Santa Nick

Those 6 can carry you to ID4-10 easily, with a mix of evo and non-evo heroes.  I'd work on those 6 as soon as possible.

Signature