Castle Clash - iOS Today: 0    Total Posts: 111699

Total:#5

Create Thread

[Discussion] Too many new heroes

[Copy link] 4/396

Posted on 12/28/17 1:21:20 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I just spent $50 on gems and got somewhat lucky (I got athene pixie revenant grimfiend LL) and i want to replace some old heroes with new ones. I’m still evolving my PD, but idk if I should replace it with my athene
I was planning on doing this:
5 hero bases: athene, Trixie, pixie, skull knight, rockno (replace PD with athene, ghoulem with pixie, and PK/HB with trixie)
6th: aries/vlad/DD for now, but will be replaced if necessary(gs, Anubis, ronin, Michael, etc.)
What is your guys feed back

Signature
Snow
Posted on 12/28/17 2:04:38 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Keep working on pd cupid ghoulem sk aries vlad you need these heroes for dungeons which completing them get a lot of rewards. You can put athene on back burner for now. Another one to work on as well is rockno.

Signature
all life is precious, play nice, be nice and always smile!
Posted on 12/28/17 5:29:32 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Agree with army mom, and also add dread drake and Santa boom to the mix.

Signature
Posted on 12/28/17 3:41:18 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I would do it slightly different.  Since you are presumably in the early-mid game, I'd focus on the sweep the following 6:

PD GH Athena Rockno HB and DD.

I would raid with GH, Athena, Rock, HB, and DD.  You should also have little trouble doing HBM/Dungeons up to your level with this team.

Signature
iOS - DarkKnights
Posted on 12/28/17 4:36:01 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

If you roll Mike, put him near the top of the list.

You should be able to sweep Insane Dungeon 1-10 with 5 good heroes.  Getting much beyond that with 5 and no Mino was too tough for me.

Sweeping 1-10 should be your first priority.  Sweeping HBM R should be your second.  HBM S might require a specialized team without GS.

Signature
Visualize Whirled Peas