Castle Clash - iOS Today: 0    Total Posts: 112197

Total:#8

Create Thread

[Discussion] The Death of Minotaur Bomb!

[Copy link] 7/695

Posted on 1/3/18 8:14:24 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

OK, maybe not.

This photo has been circulated quite a bit, and was wondering what some of you guys might think.  For some reason I don't think it's going to be as simple as more HP to buildings.

"Builders, the long forgotten workers in Castle Clash are now polishing their rusted nails, I wonder why......"

Signature
iOS - DarkKnights
Posted on 1/4/18 5:25:54 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I suppose we'll find out before long.

IGG does not seem to want any GW attack strategy to dominate for long. 

1)  Maturation of Pets was the death knell for my sniping.  I haven't used GR since then, sadly.
2)  Appearance of Anubis essentially required us H2H folks to use PD again.
3)  Arrival of GS changed the H2H team again.
4)  Enchantments brought back the Mino bomb, or at least made it much easier. 

It may be fortunate I stuck with H2H, suspecting building level increases were long overdue.

Signature
Visualize Whirled Peas
Posted on 1/4/18 9:56:43 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

They look so worn and tired in the first pic and energetic and shiny in the second.  I keep expecting some kind of new usage other than building upgrades.

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 1/5/18 6:46:07 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

If the few years playing this game has taught me anything abut how IGG operates, it will likely be adding more buildings.  IGG doesn't fix the sub game areas (lost realm for example), but instead adds more content to the point where the game is becoming convoluted. I used to enjoy the 5 minute breaks to complete an area such as LBF, Expedition, etc.  With all the sub areas, it is starting to feel like a chore to complete everything on a daily basis. I would not be surprised if they copy other games formats and possibly add a gem mine that gives people a trivial amount of gems daily.

Signature
DwarfKingDon
Posted on 1/5/18 12:35:45 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I completely agree with DwarfKingDon. I decided to quit CC because it became a chore -- 1 hour GW, 1.5 hours for Labyrinth, another hour or two for everything else and I'm not even doing LR anymore. If I spend on this game, I feel like I am obligated to do all these chores because otherwise, what am I paying for? The alternative is to be FTP, but then being FTP it takes forever to accumulate Fame and it becomes pointless -- 70k fame per hero destiny, I can't see the light at the end of the tunnel.

I think the main issue with this game is the heroes are all too overpowered, you either one shot your foe or be one-shotted. It's called a "strategy" game but it's mainly luck and $$. The only thing that really keeps me logging back into the game once in a while are the friends that I've been playing for years. I guess that's the only plus there.

Signature
Posted on 1/5/18 7:27:56 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Adding additional unnecessary game modes, or content in general, is a huge sticking point for myself as well.

I feel all this new content only makes the game more tedious, while also possibly introducing more bugs/issues.

All we would need is our current content updated or fixed.  I've heard very little positive comments about Equipment/Destiny/Labyrinth, etc.   The LR update has been very positive, and further updates to it would have been more welcome than Labyrinth IMO.

Signature
iOS - DarkKnights
Posted on 1/6/18 9:15:01 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Possible supports to generate Fames/Gems but then again, the game’s just oozing with more clough over the years or updates after updates.

Not that I’m interested of the image’s purpose or upcoming feature, commented only for the discussion.

Signature
• iOS Ver. (Latest)
• iPhone and iPad
• CC Ver. (Latest)
• Guild: ShadeStalkers
Posted on 1/6/18 9:16:50 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Also with all the new features, easily summarise them all as triple evolutions.

Signature
• iOS Ver. (Latest)
• iPhone and iPad
• CC Ver. (Latest)
• Guild: ShadeStalkers