Castle Clash - iOS Today: 0    Total Posts: 112047

Total:#5

Create Thread

[Discussion] Empower - Best thing ever, or worse thing ever?

[Copy link] 4/605

Posted on 1/5/18 7:31:46 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

So I had the wonderful opportunity to face some bases in the most recent GW, filled to the brim with Empower.

Needless to say, GW was much more difficult this time around.

What do you guys think?  Any Anti-Empower strats out there?  I Mino Bomb, and I think its much harder when I have Anubis and Walla procing all over my face non-stop.

Signature
iOS - DarkKnights
Posted on 1/5/18 10:00:35 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Excellent question I have been looking for some comprehensive feedback on both the new talents.

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 1/6/18 6:51:22 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Did not mino bomb this past gw either, however athene was killin heroes left and right i say give me that empower I need it!

Signature
all life is precious, play nice, be nice and always smile!
Posted on 1/6/18 7:55:09 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Mino bombing was on the way out anyway.  It was only a matter of time before building upgrades came.  I've had to change GW attack strategy at least 3 times since they started.  IGG wants it that way.

It costs a lot to get an Empower team.  Anyone who spends that much should get rewarded with a much better defense, despite how it rankles the rest of us.

Signature
Visualize Whirled Peas
Posted on 1/8/18 6:40:50 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

From what I gather, Empower is also purely a GW defense talent, and is limited in just about every other forum.  Not terrible, but not really good.

Hard to justify maxing Empower unless you are a Top 5 target.  Maybe not though.  I haven't rolled one, and with my luck, I probably won't roll one for awhile.

So yeah... expect an update from this post in 2019 when I finally get one.

Signature
iOS - DarkKnights