Castle Clash - iOS Today: 2    Total Posts: 112212

Total:#4

Create Thread

[Discussion] Is it worth it to wait for gunslinger pack in bazaar?

[Copy link] 3/597

Posted on 1/13/18 9:27:57 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I have been trying to roll gunslinger FOREVER. I cannot roll gunslinger, Anubis, or ronin, but somehow I can easily get walla, Sasquatch, creation, and Athene. REALLY! I was just wondering if i should wait for her to arrive in bazaar.

Signature
Posted on 1/13/18 4:41:29 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

That is something you have to decide for yourself.  Either wait for them to be offered in packs or continue to roll until you see the right image beyond the purple glow. 

Some say that packs are more economical because you know exactly what your expenditure will be going in, but I got GunSlinger & Anubis from the free daily rolls.  On the other hand I still don't have Creation-01. So it's six of one and half dozen of the other.

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 1/14/18 12:20:21 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I’d wait for them to be in bazaar. Should be soon as gs and Anubis were sold on the android bazaar

Signature
Posted on 1/15/18 7:29:09 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Yes, you should wait.

The chances of rolling a GS in the wild is insanely low, and like mentioned above, Android is already selling GS and Anubis in the Bazaar.  iOS is likely to get them soon.

I rolled over a million gems before I saw an Anubis.  That is pain I wish on no one!

ONE MILLION!  What on earth!?

Signature
iOS - DarkKnights