Castle Clash - iOS Today: 0    Total Posts: 112266

Total:#4

Create Thread

[Discussion] Anyone else experiencing this?

[Copy link] 3/682

Posted on 1/17/18 9:58:21 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

So having played several other games that have been quite popular, I've noticed something about Castle Clash since the Destiny update...LAG.  It doesn't happen too often, but it has happened multiple times on my iPhone 6, iPhone 7, and iPad.

My experience with lag is that it has usually been caused by too many people logging onto a server at the same time.  I don't think that is the case here. My thought, however, is that IGG has added too many game modes. Instead of improving areas that need either a serious update or possibly removed, more and more things to do keep appearing with every update. To complete every mode that is available on any given day, has become a huge time investment.

Signature
DwarfKingDon
Posted on 1/19/18 11:13:18 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Not sure if this fits your problem but I did have an episode where the game clock was approximately 3 min. Slow. This showed when time to haul torches but my game clock showed 20:42. I questioned the time & was told that the time was 20:45. No one understood how that had happened.

Signature
Posted on 1/19/18 5:59:05 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Yeah, I've noticed it.  My iPhone 6 lags harder than my iPhone 7, especially during Lava.

It's not a huge deal, but I'd much rather not have to deal with it.

Signature
iOS - DarkKnights
Posted on 1/22/18 8:35:08 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I did not notice any problem with my antiquity (Iphone5)

Signature
Think by yourself, dont be sheep

QC vice-leader