Castle Clash - iOS Today: 1    Total Posts: 111687

Total:#9

Create Thread

[Discussion] Cannot update

[Copy link] 8/268

Posted on 1/22/18 5:30:36 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

All my apps are fully updated, there is nothing at the list, and I have the latest iOS version 11.2.2
If your iOS is not yet fully updated you can trigger the update option by updating iOS, but I cannot do that.
On other IGG games you can bypass the update (Later button) and still login... but not on CC, you are just out of the game.
My iOS is fully updated, and there are no applications to be updated, so I am stuck... And I don't want to be forced to uninstall the game, even offloading data I've had plenty of problems in the past.

Note: I gave up and reinstalled but did not work... settings - iphone/ipad storage - castle clash - offload - reinstall app

Why can't I update?

Signature
OF24.com
Posted on 1/22/18 5:56:22 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

This thread has been banned.

Signature
Clarence
Posted on 1/22/18 6:30:03 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Some people can trigger the update option by updating iOS, but I cannot do that.

Signature
OF24.com
Posted on 1/22/18 11:03:48 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I completely removed the game from my Ipad Air, 1h later and it's still installing... there is a clear problem.
No such problem on my iPhone or iPod.

Signature
OF24.com
Posted on 1/22/18 1:26:19 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Mychorizal made a statement addressing this issue:
>>Here<<

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 1/22/18 2:42:13 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I can’t seem to up at all. Help

Signature
Posted on 1/22/18 4:06:17 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Any time I have this issue, I go to main app update page and pull down to force a refresh. Worked on all my devices

Signature
Posted on 1/22/18 4:26:41 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Go to your App Store then go to Updates, then swipe down.

It will force update your App Store.

Signature
iOS - DarkKnights
Posted on 1/22/18 4:32:23 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Was too late for me, had to do lava4 and completely removed the game to be able to run on time... but it took too long to install so missed anyway.
I had tried everything except Mychorizal tip, nothing had worked at the iPad (unlike the iPhone and iPod), but a clean (weirdly slow, not my net) installation allowed me to login (and cleaned my team setups, etc). Thank you for replying.

Signature
OF24.com