Castle Clash - iOS Today: 0    Total Posts: 112181

Total:#3

Create Thread

[Discussion] Idiocracy-Avaricifer

[Copy link] 2/412

Posted on 1/27/18 12:05:37 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

So after seeing all the missed opportunities for IGG to fix parts of the game, I've realized there is no incentive to IGG to do this when there are at least 4,00+ accounts that spend resources over the requirements to obtain rewards with no ROI. I was ranked 14,149 after I stopped at the max reward payout of 180,000 donation points.  At rank number 4,000 was someone who "donated" 313,000 points.  I assume at least 9,000 people in front of me donated more than required, thus prohibiting them from advancing in other important categories (skills for shards, HB for evo, etc.).

No wonder IGG doesn't care about  pander to F2P, or low level p2p players when they see the stupidity of these players who don't understand the game.  Regrettably, this is the only area of Castle Clash that has an accurate description of how to play this mode. Maybe this is why they don't fix other areas?

Newbies, please read this and understand that this is the same as giving an extra 10% to the waitress that never gave you the water you asked for a half hour ago, tipping the grocery people 10% more to ring up your order, or giving the utilities companies extra $ for the privilege of sending you a bill online.

Thanks,
DwarfKingDon

Signature
DwarfKingDon
Posted on 1/27/18 8:23:31 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I think most of them are like myself.  I don’t care at all about gold, mana, or HB.  I still donate them to speed things up a bit.

Signature
iOS - DarkKnights
Posted on 1/27/18 10:00:54 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Aside from what Hanyabull stated, you have to consider that unlike the heavy P2P and P2W players who have already stocked up on resources from their purchases, the moderatore P2P and F2P are more willing to do what is required to obtain as much of the much needed resources as possible.  

Don't get me wrong, they complain as well, however; they have more incentive to do what is required than the higher end spenders does to aid in improving their accounts.

FYI: 
crisis in crisis

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash