Castle Clash - iOS Today: 14    Total Posts: 111898

Total:#2

Create Thread

[Discussion] I've lost my village, help please!

[Copy link] 1/206

Posted on 2/21/18 3:44:12 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

IVE LOST MY VILLAGE GKAMCAN U GIVE ME BACK MY VILLAGE IM TOWN HALL10 AND I LOST IT SO CAN YOU GET BACK TO ME ASAP PLEASE

Signature
Posted on 2/21/18 4:43:39 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

OK, let's take this from the top!

1) I am assuming you are playing the iOS version of CC, as this is the iOS forums.  If you are an Android player, this is the link to the correct forum: http://cc.forum.igg.com/

2) Our CC accounts are linked to our Game Center accounts.  If you created a guest CC account, and did not link it to a Game Center account, you will have to contact Live Support.  Live Support can be reached in-game, at the loading screen.

3) If your Game Center account is correct, there is a good chance it is not syncing with CC right.  Completely log out your Apple ID from your App Store and Game Center and re log back in.

4) If logging your Apple ID's back in did not fix the issue, try resetting your phone. 

5) If resetting your phone doesn't work, your last hope is reinstalling the CC app.

If everything failed, you have no choice but to reach out to Live Support, and see what they can do for you.  Good luck!

Signature
iOS - DarkKnights