Castle Clash - iOS Today: 3    Total Posts: 111935

Total:#8

Create Thread

[Discussion] Personal Goals: 4 accounts, 1M might

[Copy link] 7/433

Posted on 2/23/18 4:29:05 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I have been playing Castle Clash on iOS for about 4 years and one of the things that keeps me interested is meeting personal goals.  For the past several months, I have had a goal of achieving 1,000,000 might total among my four iOS accounts. I just got there a few minutes ago (for the record, my accounts and might are danHeis 305708, LkngFrTrbl 254061, Duffyz 231893, and NookAuthor 209144).

It might be interesting to see if others have challenging "personal" goals. I use that term to mean outside a "CC-defined" achievement, which would be something other than getting a hero to talent 12, 3-flaming Dungeon 7-10, or rolling a specific hero or talent, etc.

Signature
My four CC accounts on iOS are danHeis, LkngFrTrbl, Duffyz, and NookAuthor.
Posted on 2/23/18 6:13:23 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Congrats, Dan!  I've been past the 1M might for some time now with 6 accounts, although this was not my goal. 

My goal was to get my 4 smurfs sweeping Insane 5-10 with very little cash spent.  I just got there are few days ago.  I haven't opened my smurfs since, and I haven't missed them either.

Signature
Visualize Whirled Peas
Posted on 2/25/18 9:58:28 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Thanks Brian. I think only 3 of my four accounts sweep 5-10. Duffyz is stuck on 5-6 or somewhere in there. Most of my smurfs (except Nook) don't have many of the new heroes.

Signature
Posted on 2/26/18 5:50:35 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

My goal isn't particularly ambitious as many players have done it, but my goal is to devo one copy of every single hero, even the bad heroes.

Because Fame is scares, I still have a handful of the useless heroes sitting at 200 evo1, but I plan on Devoing everyone eventually.

Signature
iOS - DarkKnights
Posted on 3/1/18 5:53:54 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Nice. I didn't thought before on personal goals about games.

Probably mine will be, for this month, to reach 220K might and find a new guild.

Signature
Castle Clash / Clash of Desert 

IG: castleclashsaouri
WeGamers: Saouri
Posted on 3/3/18 10:18:29 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

way to go Dan!!! And you to Brain! Hope you get one of every purple devoed Hanyabull!!

Signature
f2p and flying!
Join Mutilator!!!
Posted on 3/8/18 8:01:11 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Thanks all! Personal goals (outside game goals) can make the game more fun.  And yes, good luck Hanyabull :)

Signature
Posted on 3/16/18 2:42:20 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

You have a lot of time running so many accounts, your goal should be achieved soon.

Signature
• iOS Ver. (Latest)
• iPhone and iPad
• CC Ver. (Latest)
• Guild: ShadeStalkers