Castle Clash - iOS Today: 0    Total Posts: 112181

Total:#6

Create Thread

[Discussion] Skins?

[Copy link] 5/355

Posted on 3/18/18 8:10:05 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

What exactly do these help you with in this game?

Signature
Delavega
Posted on 3/18/18 9:34:09 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

The skins provide a little extra, ie Mechtessa skin = Attack +400. You can find the stats for each on the wiki on the left of their base stats.
http://castle-clash.wikia.com/wiki/Hero_List

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 3/18/18 12:59:36 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Delevega, look for the ones that give you something substantial, like +50,000 HP, or +1000 Critical Damage.  The Attack Boost ones don't boost attack enough to pay for them, imo.

Signature
Visualize Whirled Peas
Posted on 3/19/18 5:53:20 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

They also look pretty cool if you like that kind of stuff (I do!)

The skins could have no stat bonus and I’d still want most of them.

Signature
iOS - DarkKnights
Posted on 3/19/18 9:40:43 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Thank you all for the advice.

Signature
Delavega
Posted on 3/20/18 2:05:22 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Smashing Pumpkin Skin + Lightning Rock + All Dodge Traits at 5 = Miss, Miss, Miss, Miss, Miss. It’s a wonderful sight. My PD is basically an evasion tank and hits really hard with Zerk 8/8, and Fury 4/5 for enchant. I’ve thrown 5/5 LD, on him for those times he does get hit, and uses Dumbo for more dodge as a pet. Devo’d at 200 with max inscription and 10/10 Celebrate, he’s a beast. And looks Cool too!

So just by using a skin I’ve Built up upon it taking advantage of the initial dodge and health then banking hard on those bonuses. In the end you have a Punk Pumpkin thrashing his guitar around the battle field at warp speed and dodging everything thrown at him, or healing instantly those unavoidable hits.

Many of the Skin bonuses allow you to take a hero in a different direction entirely with some surprising results.

Signature
"So why did you make a thread with no preface just random facts?"
- Anerdy "Drunk"