Castle Clash - iOS Today: 1    Total Posts: 112206

Total:#6

Create Thread

[Discussion] What happened to Honor Badges as Item Rewards?

[Copy link] 5/442

Posted on 3/20/18 2:32:18 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

About two months ago HB Rewards for buying gems just up and disappeared. We had 1M HB at different tiers depending on what else was being offered, sometimes 1.2M. Stamps per day over 3 days regularly had 1M HB as a reward, even accumulation prizes offered HB packs as a first tier (16800 gem ) purchase.
Now I have over 100 of each Talent stones, Karmic rocks like skittles, and enough Evo and augment stones to last forever. So what happened to Honor Badges as Rewards? It helped a great deal in getting heroes levelled and made inventory in the warehouse easier as I constantly have 999 purple Honor Boxes, having to use those constantly is a pain. Please bring back HB as Item rewards, for gem tiers and Stamp Collection.

Signature
"So why did you make a thread with no preface just random facts?"
- Anerdy "Drunk"
Posted on 3/21/18 4:22:33 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I think they took them out because a large portion of the paying player base (ie. the top accounts) have zero use for HB.

In fact, I'm not a Top account (295k), but even I blow through millions of HB into the HB rolls for fun, since every single one of my heroes is 10star maxed.  2 million HB for 50 shards.  Worth it!

Signature
iOS - DarkKnights
Posted on 3/22/18 7:36:25 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Basically as he said. Most Cash players dont care about HB. I for myself being for almost a year constantly at the 5m cap having to roll 300k per day for green heroes

Aside from that IGG is selling sth better than HB. They are selling books. So you can choose what do do with them. You can use them for levelling heroes, for creating aetherocks or for selling them for HB. So you have still the option to buy HB, but also have other options, if you need them

Signature
Posted on 3/23/18 6:28:11 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

How are you getting so much HB though? I’m pretty much a solo player and simply can’t find enough access to the large quantities of Honor now needed to evolve my heroes. You say you have all your hero’s at 10/10 but are they devo’d? To 200? I have every hero except espirita and octopussy. Gold is no problem but HB is a massive bottle neck to even a pay to play account.

Ideas?

Signature
"So why did you make a thread with no preface just random facts?"
- Anerdy "Drunk"
Posted on 3/26/18 3:52:05 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Top players like Argamon do have every hero at 200 devo, but even F2P accounts eventually reach a point where HB is useless.

The biggest HB generator is Hero Expedition.  Each round maxes at 9000, so eventually you reach a point when you are getting 90,000 HB a day from it alone.

It's all Might though.  Eventually, due to your Might you are getting anywhere from 100-150k HB a day just doing regular stuff.  For most of us, our Fame generation cannot keep up with our HB generation, so eventually you sit on maxed heroes you cannot devo, waiting for Fame.

At this point, most of my accounts have maxed out the buildings in Wretched Gorge, and every hero in my altars are either 10s 200, or they are ninja's I don't care about, and I'm far from being a Top player.

It just a matter of time before HB becomes your most worthless resource, worse than gold in many cases.  I get mad everytime I see HB as my reward in Arid Ruins.

Signature
iOS - DarkKnights
Posted on 3/29/18 3:04:28 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Whether you’re F2P or P2P, once you reached certain levels.... HB shouldn’t be an issue.....

Argamon, not just he has every heroes but deymmmm those full lvl5 crests from Psyshields to Slow Downs.

Signature
• iOS Ver. (Latest)
• iPhone and iPad
• CC Ver. (Latest)
• Guild: ShadeStalkers