Castle Clash - iOS Today: 0    Total Posts: 112264

Total:#4

Create Thread

[Discussion] Help with where to place 5/8 feint

[Copy link] 3/1091

Posted on 4/3/18 6:02:55 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

There isn’t much out there about which hero would best benefit from feint, any thoughts?
I was thinking Ronin but I believe scorch is superior.
PK’s dodge could work with feint but I rarely use him.

Any other suggestions?   I lack Dove, demo, skelly, and espirta.

Signature
Posted on 4/9/18 6:56:06 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I consider Feint in the same realm as WG, BW, and BF.  Just another variant on an already popular talent.

Basically, any hero that would work with BW, I think can work with Feint.

You are correct in not putting on Ronin.  Scorch is vastly superior.

Signature
iOS - DarkKnights
Posted on 4/11/18 9:32:19 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I think this could be a great talent for a few heroes.  The best are the ones with a high dodge skill. See http://cc.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=230130 as the 8% increase helps . I think possibly a Mino with a high dodge (2000) with this talent could be good for mino bombing.  PK might even be better, especially if he has 2,160 dodge from equipment traits ((2,500 base plus 2,160 traits) * 1.08)=+50% dodge rate.

Signature
DwarfKingDon
Posted on 4/21/18 3:04:43 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Pumpkin King, using his Skin, Full Dodge Traits, and 8/8 Faint with Lightning Rock and Yulephant pet.

Untouchable. Either run Empower or Revite to your taste depending on use as 5/5 Crests.

The amount of dodge available to you with this is crazy. Hard to get all traits at 5 dodge (I have one at 3/5) however I use Fury to speed him up as his enchant. Damn beast with this setup, and seeing all those misses is hilarious.

Signature
"So why did you make a thread with no preface just random facts?"
- Anerdy "Drunk"