Castle Clash - iOS Today: 0    Total Posts: 112236

Total:#3

Create Thread

[Discussion] Altar space

[Copy link] 2/453

Posted on 4/15/18 11:48:54 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Current space is 74/89 (excluding Warehouse), I understand this has been long discussed before.

But this is direct for the IGG planners/Devs, is this such limited space designed for us to have a hero each?

Why not make this Altar space/limit exceeds more?

With the Destiny and everything, are you guys planning to make every single Ordinary, Elite and Legendary necessary to further enhance the desired heroes?

Seems like most of the features in this game is not planned or balanced properly or somehow does not equate, even with the Warehouse space.

For us to create more space is like for us to consume more?

I’m over with the so called RGN rolling....... don’t be so tight with spaces at least.

C’mon IGG.......... you can do better than that.
[Title Edited by FirstLady]

Signature
• iOS Ver. (Latest)
• iPhone and iPad
• CC Ver. (Latest)
• Guild: ShadeStalkers
Posted on 4/16/18 7:48:39 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I am more or less struggling with the warehouse space, cause with every update there is new stuff, but no new space.

Some might argue that there is a lot to be sold, but first we have all experienced that some things that were once useless got useful with a later update. Second there is not much point in selling e.g. some crests, cause you will need the space again when you open bags/chests.

On the altar side I dont see much of a need. I mean we have more spaces than heroes in the game and for every new hero we get one space more.

The players in demand of duplicates with a different talent are quite low and with this new secondary talent in the next update, the demand should be even lower

Signature
Posted on 4/20/18 7:56:55 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I assume it’s done to restrict players from attaining too much might naturally.

Everytime IGG releases new might rewards, some immediately spend to reach those might ranks.  If they were accessible from the beginning, I think some of those players would reach the thresholds for free through natural progression.

Signature
iOS - DarkKnights