Castle Clash - iOS Today: 4    Total Posts: 112261

Total:#4

Create Thread

[Discussion] Buying bazar packs, help.

[Copy link] 3/325

Posted on 5/24/18 3:58:28 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Any suggestions on when i should buy a bazar pack? Perhaps a day with a certain set of events of maybe just a guide line on which items i should be looking for. I currently don't plan on buying things all the time so maybe there that one day when you can get the most of it with around 50$?

Only at 35k might, played for like a 2 months, 
I have Sasquatch, michael, heartbreaker, rockno, cupid, creation01, lilnik, trixie, revenant, those are just some semi good heroes i got so you which heroes i have so you can suggest i get like walla or dove.. on certain day..ect.

Anyway im expanding on this too much just give me a day with the best set of events for buying gems, and maybe best bazar offers if there is anyway you can calculate which items it will give.

Thank you!

Signature
Posted on 5/25/18 8:03:05 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

You should buy Baaar packs when you see something you are interested in at a price you are willing to pay.  While members can suggest a list of good heroes / items to be on the look out for, they don't actually know what you have or your particular style of play, which is an important factor.

Members can however inform you of the best events to try and participate in, however you should also keep in mind that the Bazaar might not be offering anything you want on the days that those events are running.

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 5/29/18 11:12:14 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Buy what you want and makes you happy.  This is a game and depending on how you play can get very expensive.

Signature
Posted on 5/30/18 6:41:20 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

As far as events go, all of them are sorta equal.  Treasure Chest, Lucky Flipping, Prospector's, etc., all do about the same thing:  Give you a small chance to get lucky.  I wouldn't pick my purchase based on them.

As for gem sales, all of them are also about equal.  65% vs 70% doesn't mean a damn thing when you consider the fact that you can roll 100k gems and not get the hero you want.  I also wouldn't pick my purchase based on how many gems you get.  The value of gems has dropped tremendously.

Same goes for the Freebies.  There is usually a freebie of some sort, and whether you get 1000 fame or an evolution stone, doesn't really matter in the grand scheme of things.  Chances are good anything you get for free will be useful at some point in time.  Again, I wouldn't base my purchase on freebies either.

So where am I going with this:  You should base your purchases on specific heroes.  As long as the hero you want is for sale for a price you want, it's generally a safe purchase.

Every single Top Tier hero is for sale in the Bazaar at certain points in time, and every single hero is slowly getting cheaper and cheaper.  New heroes will generally be 100-200 dollars, and it drops from there over the months, the speed they drop generally depending on how good they are.

Right now, heroes like Anubis, Gunslinger, Walla, Sas, Dove Keeper, and Ronin can all be had between 50-10 dollars.  Older, but still relevant goodies such as Ghoulem, Skull Knight, Dread Drake, Pumpkin Duke and Cupid can be had for 5-10 dollars.

Every time you make a purchase, you should always leave with the hero you want. 

An extra piece of advice though:  Before you buy anything, understand how long it is going to take to realistically level your new heroes.  There are a lot of folks who spend too much, too early, have a boat load of top heroes, and can't realistically level any of them.  By the time they get around to them, the hero has dropped in value.  Only buy what you can work on.  Wait for everything else.

Signature
iOS - DarkKnights