Castle Clash - iOS Today: 0    Total Posts: 112236

Total:#5

Create Thread

[Discussion] Anubis 10$ Bazar Pack ?!

[Copy link] 4/409

Posted on 6/9/18 9:10:31 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hey guys !

Just a quick post ,I was wondering there are many semi f2p account like me who wait for good bazar offer and spend little to get there desired hero and as one of them,
So I was wondering when will igg put 10$ anubis bazar pack so I can buy him :/ as rolling him is out of question for me as I am f2p and tried many rolling session but no luck what so ever .
Hopefully igg put him in bazar pack soon so we can get that doggo :P
Thanks
Comment down if u guys waiting for such pack or is it just me :)

Signature
I Need Pumpkin Duke Plzzzz
Posted on 6/10/18 10:32:41 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Unfortunately IGG does not publish any information as to what the bazaar packs will be before they actually release them, so you will have to keep an eye out for what you want.  If it makes you feel any better, a lot of members are looking for one or more heroes, so you are definitely not alone.

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 6/12/18 12:15:04 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

That's how I spend now.

I no longer have any expectation when rolling heroes.  I automatically assume I won't get them.

On the bright side, by waiting till the heroes are 20 dollars, it also gives it enough time for the community to determine if the hero is really good, or really bad.

It is the Golden Age for the low-mid range spender!

Signature
iOS - DarkKnights
Posted on 6/12/18 10:37:37 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Anubis and a few others probably will never go into the $10 pack. I'm surprised Anubis, Dove, Gunslinger and Walla made it to the $20 pack lol. Walla & and GS with their skins were just recently in a $20 pack together, so those are some good pairings to look out for.

I'm F2P as well, and those $5 awesome packs are loaded from time to time. They also post some good $10 packs if you watch closesly.

Another good thing to pay attention to is the hero collector days. They sometimes have a good hero you might need or a dupe you might need to roll for if you roll 15 slimes.

Signature
Bang.....Bang.....Bang.....Don DeMarco!!!
Posted on 6/12/18 11:47:37 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I spend when the fame and HB packs are there.
Theyre the only resources i need at the moment, since returning to the game and rolling a stack of new heroes

Signature
https://www.youtube.com/user/PixelsYoda
LINE: iYoDa2.0