Castle Clash - iOS Today: 0    Total Posts: 112181

Total:#6

Create Thread

[Discussion] Lost Battlefield

[Copy link] 5/364

Posted on 6/14/18 6:41:04 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

So lets get a discussion going,
What are your Lost Battlefield combinations?
How well do you do in Lost Battlefield?
Why do you set up the way you do?
What time of the day do you do your Runs?

Myself, I’m having trouble getting 1k points but get 600 by day 3, that last 400 is nearly impossible for me.

Signature
https://www.youtube.com/user/PixelsYoda
LINE: iYoDa2.0
Posted on 6/17/18 7:51:09 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Seriously? Nobody wants to share their success?

Signature
Posted on 6/19/18 1:35:50 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Warning has been issued  Warning

Signature
Posted on 6/19/18 1:27:31 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I can try to give some hints, but the problem of LB will always persist. I mean it is a PvP mode, so all about best talents/heroes. Initially I called it the battle of Revites ;)

The good old Aries team is still a stable team for victory in many occasions. But it is more or less a rock/paper/scissors game play nowadays. If you send your Aries team vs your oppenents Walla team, you will probably loose 100 percent.

Team composistions are very dependent on what heroes you have, what talents etc. So personally I find it impossible to say, use that team and you will have a good success rate.

The general rules apply for weaker accounts. Build 2 strong teams. There is no reason for building the mega team and loose 2 fights for sure. But if you are on a low budget, dont care about the 3rd team. But as said before, learn setups. You see only 1 hero, but that often helps to get an idea about what this team is about. After a while you get some knowledge against what your team is favored or not.

If you want to go professional, I always recommend to record your runs and see how it works.

I am doing fine in LB, but my account is super strong. My motivation to get super high ranks is gone. First the fame you get is for an high end account nowadays not very important and second IGG ruined the challenge with cards. So basically higher ranks are now players who bought more cards... that is not an interesting challenge anymore.

I do my runs as late as possible, so normally the last time on a day I log in I do my LB runs on that day.

The optimal time is 10 minutes before server reset, but that is a little bit too early here in germany for my taste. Still most of the times I do it on Mondays.

As probably everyone knows Monday is the special day, where the opposite is the case. You have to do your runs as early as possible. So I do my Sunday run 10 minutes before my Monday runs.

Signature
Posted on 6/19/18 11:15:50 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Interesting, your monday and my monday is the same but for people in the USA ill use USA timezones.
I do the same generally, Sunday i hit early as soon as server resets.
On saturdays i hit as late as possible hoping an easier opponent some how made up far enough to be on my challenge list.

I dont think Talents are my issue as most of them are optimal i think its my pairings.
I have Aries with Val, Walla with SK/PD team and Dove/Athene with Cupid/Arctica.

The teams i face are just too dam strong or they seem to counter mine perfectly.
Not to mention that while sitting at 930pts the highest opponent im offered is at 800 when i know dam well there are players above my score.
If the matchmaking system worked better i would imagine that by saturday i would be a lot closer to 1000 than i am now as i would get more points on the earlier runs in the week

Signature
Posted on 7/6/18 11:50:19 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I'm frustrated with LBF.  I saved 15 LBF cards at one point and was able to get over 1,000 points on Monday. Ended the week battling the same 2 people Tu-Sa.  Even if I won, I only received 10 points (until Friday).  Finished the week with 1492 pts, so missed the achievement goal.

I'll disagree with Argamon, as from what I've seen LBF cards are probably the rarest item in Castle Clash.  Never see them offered in Bazaar, and haven't seen them in warehouse buys, I've only seen them available in rare rewards in events (Bingo/Plants).  Need some help here IGG! 

I think you are on target, Yoda, with your strategy.  I try to get 150 points a day to get above the 1000 pt mark, so if I am over 800 by Friday I feel good. My experience is that if you aren't about 300 before W or above 600 by Th, then you start getting those out of sync match-ups.  I've been at 800+ and my top team to face was 550 after 3 refreshes.

What I do- Strongest team, weakest, second strongest. My SK team is usually the weakest, but I don't have revite on SK. I like SE, DoK, Aries, GH and Sas with the current META. I throw a revite Dusa on the front line on occasion which helps 60% of the time.

What teams I find hardest-  Combos of the following: SE-revite, Athene-revite, Skele-empower/FG, Mike-FG, all Regen teams, and all empower teams.

Hope this helps!

Signature
DwarfKingDon