Castle Clash - iOS Today: 0    Total Posts: 112236

Total:#10

Create Thread

[Discussion] Insignia is it worthy?

[Copy link] 9/559

Posted on 6/19/18 11:40:06 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

At first I was a little confuse on how to use this but after making a few and to upgrade them to higher lvl (Level 6).

It doesn’t seem to equate with cost of upgrading them, effectively not much bigger difference.

Though it is nice to use only a single Insignia compared to a set of 4 crests, also creates more spaces in the Warehouse.

I would’ve been more enticed/convinced if the red crystals easier to accumulate.

Signature
• iOS Ver. (Latest)
• iPhone and iPad
• CC Ver. (Latest)
• Guild: ShadeStalkers
Posted on 6/19/18 11:49:53 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

And being at an early stage, it would be more promising if Insignia can also be maxed to
Level 8 too (of course same as those Talents that can be max to same level).

Signature
• iOS Ver. (Latest)
• iPhone and iPad
• CC Ver. (Latest)
Posted on 6/19/18 11:52:55 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Another good pointer to having Insignia to max level same as the Talents, old heroes will become more useful or have more purpose again.

Signature
• iOS Ver. (Latest)
• iPhone and iPad
• CC Ver. (Latest)
Posted on 6/19/18 1:13:02 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Basically you can convert any level 5 crest set to an insignia without thinking.

Dont bring IGG to further ideas. Getting up to level 6 is already expensive enough. First you need to 2 level 5s and then you have to buy this combination rune, which will probably be expensive for the next weeks. On Android they realeased it in the 100 bucks package ...

Signature
Posted on 6/19/18 5:46:54 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I like the fact that it saves space.  I hate the fact that you need to spend money to raise to 6.  Getting level 5 crests are already nearly impossible to do without spending money.

Signature
iOS - DarkKnights
Posted on 6/19/18 11:19:24 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

As said above i like that theyre stored seperately and dont take up any warehouse space and are easier to apply, one click instead of 4.
Im not looking forward to the fact that the runes are purchase only although maybe the Forum Admin and IGG Dev Team may let the Moderators create events with these on offer.
Fingers crossed!!

Signature
https://www.youtube.com/user/PixelsYoda
LINE: iYoDa2.0
Posted on 6/22/18 7:04:43 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Here you go Dave, IGG is listening. Post your say on the Improvement Thread here;
http://cc.forum.igg.com/m/topic?ctid=285776

Signature
https://www.youtube.com/user/PixelsYoda
LINE: iYoDa2.0
Posted on 6/22/18 1:41:32 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Fingers crossed

Signature
• iOS Ver. (Latest)
• iPhone and iPad
• CC Ver. (Latest)
Posted on 6/22/18 2:47:19 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Let’s make those insignia stones buyable from the merit shop IGG. Let’s also make the fountain tokens in the merit shop too. All those event stuff are almost never put up for sale then why bother having them? You guys never have anything remotely useful in the merit shop. I am sitting on a million merits. It’s the most useless thing in the game. Yeah I know you are gonna say use it to change traits but we all know you get crap for using merits. They can be better spent buying from merit shop if there were anything remotely useful.

Signature
Posted on 6/23/18 11:03:04 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Love it so far!! I've opened up so much space in the warehouse because of it. Although they have taken a step backwards with the converting mechanics. It makes the process extremely long now when converting a bunch of crests to higher levels or insignia.

Signature
Bang.....Bang.....Bang.....Don DeMarco!!!