Castle Clash - iOS Today: 0    Total Posts: 112233

Total:#9

Create Thread

[Discussion] People private messaging obscene stuff

[Copy link] 8/567

Posted on 7/2/18 2:54:59 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

If feels like the world chat is just full of sexual predators and people wanting to exchange nudes etc or racist comments.
there isn’t a day that goes by that guys don’t send me filthy stuff via private message. Using the words RP as there first sentence you say no thanks then they want nudes.
How is this allowed on a game and what are castle clash doing to stop this behaviour?
I find it extremely frustrating and disturbing when I know the age of some of the people on the game are 12.

How is this ok?

Sorry just feeling like ranting cause I’m kind of over it.

Signature
Posted on 7/2/18 3:12:54 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Spot on sometimes I feel like taking screen shots of the guys that are looking for “14yo girls” !!! Heaps of posts like this. This game would have a lot to answer for if went to court.

Signature
Posted on 7/2/18 5:38:39 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

All we can keep doing is reporting but screenshots are needed. If you have any post send them via pm, *Do Not Post in forum*  and i will link the Admin to this post

Signature
https://www.youtube.com/user/PixelsYoda
LINE: iYoDa2.0
Posted on 7/2/18 2:37:38 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

There isn't anything more that can be done at this point from us.

The content of world chat has been complained about by a lot of people, myself included.

Nothing has been changed since it came back, and I don't believe for a second it is because IGG doesn't know it's happening.

All you can do is ignore it at this point.

Signature
iOS - DarkKnights
Posted on 7/2/18 2:54:29 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Just makes me sick any time I go to the world chat. I hate posting in the world chat looking for friends for daily hearts cause then I get bombarded with messages and I’m a 42yr old woman. What about the 12yr old girls that are looking for real friends to talk too. :(
It says this... but I don’t see anyone banned and apart from blocking people there is no way to report.

Signature
Posted on 7/12/18 4:20:37 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Wow I’m sorry for the disgusting behavior of some of the idiots on here.  Unfortunately the world is filled with them, and they won’t ever go away.  

If I were you, I’d take a screenshot, and both post them in the forum, online, etc to expose them, and of course report them to IGG so they get their account closed.

Signature
Posted on 7/26/18 4:06:29 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

First thing I do is take a snapshot,then go to live support and report them.they usually lose thier account within 24 hours.

Signature
Clarence
Posted on 8/23/18 3:23:45 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I personally was snapshotting thepredators and reporting them to live support.however these predators are often cunning and use was to myriad thier names so you cannot ascertain what thier actual screen name is.plus they aren’t using thier master account .They are indeed using newly created accounts or accounts with might still in the 1000,s bc they probably know that this behavior reported can lose thier account for them.and i to am frustrated with just having los do very little about addressing this issue as to why I am joining in on this here.

Signature
Delavega
Posted on 8/23/18 3:34:19 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

IGG should be policing this themselves.
All they need to do is watch the chat and ban offenders.
It shouldn’t be up to us to report this behaviour.

Signature
Leader - aussie