Castle Clash - iOS Today: 0    Total Posts: 112207

Total:#4

Create Thread

[Discussion] What team should I strive to get?

[Copy link] 3/237

Posted on 7/31/18 2:29:49 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I recently bought a pack on the bazaar and got a lot of new heroes and I have some heroes that I’m trying to figure out where they fit. What would be the best team possible and what should I work on?

Signature
Posted on 7/31/18 11:14:28 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hi mate and welcome to the Forums!

I see you have a Storm Eater there and we have made a Guide for him here http://ccios.forum.igg.com/m/topic?ctid=197503

How advanced in te game are you?
Which HBM level?
Guild Wars Scores?
Lost Battlefield?
Arena?

Your teams will always depend on what you are aiming to achieve.

For instance Ronin is a GW hero while Pumpkin Duke and Cupid are used in a lot of places.
Storm Eater is a Player vs Player (PvP) hero for places like Arena, Lost Battlefield etc.
Aries is much the same.

I would personally focus on Walla Walla, Anubis, Athene, Arctica and Cirrina.
I would get Pumpkin Duke and Cupids skill up to at least 8/10 for Dungeons as well as Anubis and Walla Walla.
You have some great heroes there and the making of a great Altar.
Very nice :)

Signature
https://www.youtube.com/user/PixelsYoda
LINE: iYoDa2.0
Posted on 8/6/18 7:59:47 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Pumpkin Duke, Anubis, Espirita, Walla, Cirrina and Athene.

P Duke is probably the most important since a lot of boss battles, dungeon raids, lava runs and amongst other things run through him.

Paired up with his buddies Anubis and Espirit, you'll be running through all of the dungeons in not time and able to level up your team faster once you're able to sweep high insane dungeons. So be sure to focus on these guys or any variation of a 6 that you put together

Signature
Bang.....Bang.....Bang.....Don DeMarco!!!
Posted on 8/7/18 2:42:48 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

As you probably know, different game mods tends to favor different heroes.  There is a lot of overlap, but not enough to have one team do it all.

With that said, its all about game mode priorities.  I know nothing about where you are in the game, but I'm going to make 2 assumptions:

1) You are not sweeping ID4-10.
2) You are not sweeping HBM T.

If both of these assumptions are correct, your first goal should be to reach those milestones.  They are relatively easy to reach, and provide a very good amount of resources to carry you in whatever direction you want to take.

With that said:

PD, Cupid, Anubis, Walla, Gunslinger, Espirita

This team will guarantee ID4-10 and HBM T.  You could replace Espirita with a different hero such as DD/Nick/Storm Eater/Cirrina/etc., but I think you are better suited with Espirita, as she works very well with Anubis in dungeons, and doesn't require a good talent to be effective.

If you have ID4-10 and HBM T on sweep, then you are in a good place already, and whatever you are doing, you are doing it right.

P.S.  Even though your Vlad is Evo, stop working on him.  Vlad simply cannot compete with many of your other heroes.

Signature
iOS - DarkKnights