What We Know So Far
- Artifacts are being replaced with a new system
- There will be a compensation for any Merits spent on Artifacts
- The FaceBook Page has the only info
Any thoughts on what could be happening?
Introduction to Factions
The current Artifact system will be replaced by the new Factions system in the August 2018 update. All resources used for upgrades in the Artifact system will be returned to players.
There are three Factions in this latest system. Each Faction has their own Warden (Prophet, Saint, and Brawler) who watches over several Heroes. There are three main uses for Wardens and their Factions:
1. They raise the attributes of Heroes in their Faction.
2. Each Faction has an advantage against one other Faction, rock-paper-scissors style.
3. Wardens can unleash their unique skills during battle when requirements are met.
Leave your comments and thoughts about the Faction system below!
I like the artifacts. I've gotten use to using them. Now, here comes change. Don't know enough about it to have an opinion on it. Maybe if we knew some definitive details of what the factions will actually do instead of just the vague rock-paper-scissors effect, might be able to give a little more input. As long as they do what the artifacts could and more, I don't see a problem. Still gonna need that stun immunity for PD though.
I think we are all underwhelmed with the update and its showing both ingame and on the forums.
The old saying should apply here, “if its not broken, dont fix it”