Castle Clash - iOS Today: 0    Total Posts: 112177

Total:#5

Create Thread

[Discussion] Might drop

[Copy link] 4/190

Posted on 8/23/18 10:51:12 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I can’t believe my might when down over 6000. When do I get my might back I worked very hard on this and to loss that much over an update is wrong. I would like my might back since I had used resources and everything else to get to my level. This is not fair

Signature
Posted on 8/23/18 2:39:18 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

The only way to regain that might is to level your Wardens.

Does it suck?  Yep.

Signature
iOS - DarkKnights
Posted on 8/23/18 7:18:57 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Maybe a high might player thing, but I dont get the point about the might drop.

I mean it is 9k might less for everyone who takes the merits. As 9k was the might you gained from artifacts. So when they are gone, the 9k are gone for everyone.

Yes you gain little might for levelling the wardens. Probably at max levels we all will have the 9k back. I dont know the exact values, just guessing.

Most rewards in this game are capped anyway, so having higher might has mainly drawbacks.

Anyway discussing about the small might drop is pointless in my opinion, as it is logical when artifacts are removed.

Let us more discuss about why this change had to happen and how IGG could improve it.

A lot of players cry out basically when any change happens, just cause they can or will not adapt. But this warden system really has lots of room for improvement.

The main problem I see is that many players investet time and/or money to build a hero in a specific way. And now this build is wrong and has to be changed for the new system, which really pisses players off. That is the main rant we should have, not this discussion about the change of a number..

Signature
Posted on 8/26/18 6:54:35 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

There are still many thresholds and game calculations based on might. So compared to other players there isn’t a difference. But for something like titles, you are once again 9k further away for no good reason.

Signature
Posted on 8/27/18 7:03:42 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

As said in the replies, this effects everyone, not one or 2 players so the tables are still evened up.
Might is still something that is important in this game from Guild Wars through to Expeditions.
Its a pain ill admit to have just made 300k might to now dropping back to 291k but every player is in the same situation so its fairly even in my opinion.

Signature
https://www.youtube.com/user/PixelsYoda
LINE: iYoDa2.0