Castle Clash - iOS Today: 0    Total Posts: 112264

Total:#5

Create Thread

[Discussion] Fix the broken... everything and stop ruining the game

[Copy link] 4/361

Posted on 8/26/18 2:35:46 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Over the past few updates, there have been many additions to the game. New hero every month, a bunch of new talents, wardens, and countless game modes no one wanted (mainly arid ruins, labyrinth, and forgotten trials). However the developers refuse to fix the broken systems it implemented. Personally I’m Going f2p (and would encourage others to as well) until I see improvement in any of the following:

1. Guild wars - the guild I’m in shouldn’t guarantee lose to other guilds with more ninjas in their hero alters (aka more might). Scoring needs to be MASSIVELY overhauled as this mode has become a chore (and people only get punished for not doing, there’s no reward for trying hard).

2. Arid ruins - rewards are HORRIBLE and the best strategy is NOT taking 10 of your best heroes. No one WANTS to do more than 1 level due to the amount of real time it takes and the reward being marginally better for completion.

3. Labyrinth - why wouldn’t the difficulty scale with the actual level players are on? Level 2 should NOT be harder than level 5 EVER. The logic can not be worse for this mode.

4. Forgotten trials/wardens - anything warden related is completely unbalanced as the amount of merits returned did not bring players back to equal strength. Also the progression of these trials also scales at a ridiculous pace.

5. Alternative ways to get new heroes/talents WITHOUT paying money - while I understand people who pay should get the earliest access to new heroes, eventually everyone should have a shot at most released after a few months. I understand exclusive pay money only heroes to not be available via an alternative method, but heroes like sasquach shouldn’t be blocked by the horrible % chance to roll forever. Same for talents.

There’s probably more but this game to mind first.

Signature
Posted on 8/26/18 8:19:07 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hi mate and thanks for taking the time to put up those suggestions.
Why IGG added Wardens and removed Artifacts is a question on every Clashers mind at the moment.
With Guild Wars though the team with the lowest might total is always at a disadvantage and when it was implemented in the game it was designed to encourage players to boost might.
Since then players have found was to exploit the mechanics and although its a rare occurance, it still happens.

Arid ruins is a meh game mode we all agree and rarely any of us touch it.

Labyrinth though is determined by the players on the difficulty. I have had discussions with other players on how to lessen the pain for that mode. (I quite enjoy playing it)
If you get as high (floor wise) as you can on the first day and change your team to a single hero before you exit, that team will become a guardian on that level.
On day 2 refresh the mode for free and play it competetively, if other players have done this it should be an easy play.
If you mess up use the 150 gems to refresh and try again.
Its worked for me a few times but the payout in fame is why a lot of players dont bother with this strategy.
Its a tedious mode that gives a tiny reward.

Heroes have also been released monthly for at least 3 years and have been released on every update since the game began, so there is nothing new there.

All we can do is wait and see how IGG responds as a lot of the player base is raging about it too.

Signature
https://www.youtube.com/user/PixelsYoda
LINE: iYoDa2.0
Posted on 8/27/18 4:58:48 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

@thanecnav, explain how wardens make dungeons useless and in which sense?

If youre talking because artifacts dont exist anymore and its impossible to beat then hows this, i never checked to see if my heroes had right artifacts, ever. Pd i know for certain had none equipped, nor did walla walla. And im farming 7-10 by the way.

If youre talking useless regarding resources from dungeons, i have no idea what youre talking about?

Signature
https://www.youtube.com/user/PixelsYoda
LINE: iYoDa2.0
Posted on 8/28/18 1:01:43 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

6. Merits - there isn’t enough merit generation for the new requirements to level wardens. Not to mention the warden building DOESNT EVEN GIVE MERITS! IT GIVES HB! why would it not provide the resource you need to level the feature associated with it?

Signature
Posted on 8/28/18 4:19:02 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

1) Guild War.  While I agree that this game mode could use some work, when compared to the other problems this game has, I have no issue at all at it simply being a Might check.  The only thing I would do is improve the rewards.  The fame cap, and the overall small about of fame GW produces is not at all comparative to the smallest of purchases.

2) Agreed.  AR is probably the worst game mode we have next to TB.  When the number one strat is "Do round one then leave" the game mode failed, haha.  In addition to the game mode being bad, the rewards are out of control bad.  There is nothing I love more than spending 20 minutes to win HB that is more worthless to me than gold.  Oh wait, I don't love that.  I actually hate that.

3) Agreed.  Lab sucks, just not as much as AR.  Lab should scale the same way Forgotten Trials does.  Starts off easy, then get progressively harder, then let you pick up where you left off.  But no, we now have a stupidly RNG based, grind fest for garbage rewards.  The only people who can feasibly clear the Labyrinth with no troubles, don't nearly get back a return for the strength of their accounts.

4) Agreed.  After a little bit of thought, I think the Warden is the most damaging update this game has seen.  The Warden system itself has potential I would hope, but I find it odd that when implementing it, it was decided they would strip player strength at the same time.

5) Agreed.  How long has the player base been complaining about the rolling system?  Forever?  How long have the shard heroes been absolute garbage?  It's been 5 freaking years, can we finally trim down the number of heroes you can roll?  Anubis and GS are 5 dollars now.  Considering we need something like 8 copies to max out a hero, I think making them a little easier to roll isn't going to blow this game up.

6) Agreed.  We need more merits.  On a larger note, we need more of everything.  Even if every single resource attainable in game were to be doubled, it would still be wildly less than stuff you could buy.

Signature
iOS - DarkKnights