Castle Clash - iOS Today: 0    Total Posts: 112261

Total:#6

Create Thread

[Discussion] Wardens, how useless are they?

[Copy link] 5/380

Posted on 9/13/18 8:50:50 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Has anyone figured out anything, I mean anything positive about the warden system?

Bring back artifacts now IGG.

Signature
Posted on 9/13/18 10:09:01 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Mods, feel free to comment and/or post suggestions.

Signature
Posted on 9/13/18 10:42:15 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Well thank you for the invitation, you might find some of the feedback in this thread interesting:
[Chat (Android)] Warden's Feedback

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 9/14/18 12:21:23 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Thanks FirstLady,

the android thread pretty much sums up how I feel.

Signature
Posted on 9/16/18 6:29:00 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Can I ask what was it that you found?
I cant really comment too much as I havent levelled mine enough for them to make a noticeable difference besides the Oracle for Ronin Bombing (healing Ronin to keep him alive)

Signature
https://www.youtube.com/user/PixelsYoda
LINE: iYoDa2.0
Posted on 9/17/18 7:29:01 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

My take on Wardens:

Positive: the Wardens level pretty high, giving players something to upgrade for a long time to come.  While the numbers to max out Wardens are ridiculous, as the game goes on, the resources will inevitably become easier to obtain.  Although this might not even be a positive to some.

Negative: The biggest negative is more toward the update itself than the Wardens themselves.  By removing Artifacts, the introduction of Wardens has made my accounts weaker.  I can't remember the last time, if ever, that an update actually hindered my account.

My group went from farming IS3 to failing to losing frequently.  I didn't think Artifacts mattered quite that much, but it was a night and day difference in winning. 

Add in the fact that I am essentially forced to use certain heroes to get the Warden proc, the Wardens update has not been a positive experience for me.  Maybe in 6 months when my Wardens are higher level things will be better, but it's not now.

Signature
iOS - DarkKnights