Castle Clash - iOS Today: 0    Total Posts: 112261

Total:#5

Create Thread

[Discussion] Forgotten Trials, Post Update

[Copy link] 4/361

Posted on 9/19/18 11:25:06 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Some handy info for Forgotten Trials after this update

*Wardens now have 5/5 Revitalize
*The Atlanticore mode will not work if you have a Warden available to use. To use the Atlanticore method with the new update you need to drop a tank to trigger the enemy Warden BEFORE you drop Atlanticore. If you dont, Atlanticore will summon a Warden which will trigger the maps Warden who will kill you instantly.
*Another work around is to set your teams so you have NO Warden available. (4,4,2) the game will give you an available Warden if ANY Faction has more members than the other factions.

There is a few threads on the Android Forum voicing their discern about this so I thought it be wise to inform everyone here before it happens.

Signature
https://www.youtube.com/user/PixelsYoda
LINE: iYoDa2.0
Posted on 9/20/18 12:57:12 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

just another reason to love the new warden system.  thanks for the heads up Yoda!

Signature
Posted on 9/20/18 4:13:08 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

The funny thing is that this revite 5 warden sounds like an advantage, but it is actually the opposite.

I made my gw attacks a few moments ago. Now the warden procs when Ronin attacks first, basically wasting the heal. On the other side the warden also procs and makes all defenders hit harder and faster...

Signature
Posted on 9/20/18 6:23:16 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Good luck in lost battlefield as well.
I lost to very mediocre teams and i mean very mediocre simply because their warden procced and killed all my heroes as the match started.

Signature
https://www.youtube.com/user/PixelsYoda
LINE: iYoDa2.0
Posted on 9/21/18 1:28:45 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

LB is sadly often now a coin flip. Probably what IGG had in mind with this rock paper scissors system. Cause depending what hero meets what opponent you suddendly face a team with everyone having a wg7 or 8 against you on top of what he already has.

In my opinion it removes the tactics about team building. LB was already massivly decided by what teams clash. So vs the same opponent you could marginally loose and change order and get the opposite result. Now with wardens this effect is even more intense, removing more tactics, making it a huge coin flip.

Signature