Create Thread

[Discussion] Igg destroyed this game

[Copy link] 7/710

Posted on 10/19/18 1:03:44 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

It was fun then you ruined it long ago

Signature
Posted on 10/19/18 9:15:20 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

How so and in way?
Was it a game mode? Was it in game offers? Was it new features/heroes/talents.

The forum is not a place to vent, its a place to come for information or to have questions answered.
You need to be more specific if you want any action.

Signature
https://www.youtube.com/user/PixelsYoda
LINE: iYoDa2.0
Posted on 10/22/18 12:30:10 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Yoda

IMO:
  New hero every month.
      And almost none of them are in regular rotation for any game mode
  After no new talents for years; a new talent every month or so.
  No changes to rolling odds for hero and talents
  Made the cost of a hero next to nothing with bazaar offers.
  Too many game modes.  I've lost track of how many there are now.  

I'm sure others can add a lot more than I can to this conversation.  For now my primary issue is the insane hero release schedule.

Signature
Posted on 10/23/18 2:47:37 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Well it would be nice if for one month they held off on a new hero and instead fixed game issues even the small issue of troop hire would help. There are the game modes that could sure use updates that I am sure everyone would appreciate instead of a new hero. Sure hope that IGG can just simply read what folks want

Signature
all life is precious, play nice, be nice and always smile!
Posted on 10/23/18 4:37:09 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I agree with Touchdown and Armymom... but I’d like to add to the comment about the modes that need updating. IGG gives very little reward for the other modes. There’s no incentive to play them if better rewards can be bought. But let’s no forget the ftp; they have to work a lot harder for next to nothing.
Warden rewards should include merits, not more Honor Badges. That was a grave mistake.
Exclusive, pay or event heroes should have had their own destiny region. It’s terribly unfair and unethical, but I don’t want to go too far with IGG’s ethical practices as I’m sure that everyone already knows that even from a business standpoint they’re questionable on the very best of days. Event or pay heroes should NOT be allowed in pvp modes. Period.

Back to destiny for a moment, it definitely feels like an afterthought and not a good one at that.
Update Squad showdown.
New talents in mythic crest bags, chests etc. Making them pay or hard to get only pushes new players away from the game. The game doesn’t just thrive off the whales but the ftp so that there are enough people to play and not feel like it’s dying a slow painful death. The ftp need an edge but why play if it’s so painfully visible that there’s an unfair advantage to spending to become invincible.

Make serious updates and make it fair. It’s only a game, and we’d like to see it do better.

Signature
Posted on 11/14/18 12:58:49 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I have been a very active player for years, and have become extremely bored with the game.  I think they need to take a step back and work on the overall game modes to entice the older and newer players to return.  It just feels like I am logging in because of habit to run a couple of dungeons, HBMs, collect my shards, and then just move on until tomorrow.

Signature
IOS - Bear
Posted on 11/14/18 6:24:29 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I think this is more or less the problem with the later designs. In the past we had goals to play for and we got benefits from it, like more shards per day.

Now with all these resources and no goals left, where is the motivation? If you can esily take a few dozen heroes to 10/10 then you dont care about 40-60 shards more per day.

They had more or less good intentions with e.g. destiny to bring back this part of the game, but destroyed it almost asap by selling more resources in the bazar. It almost feels like a punishment. With every update you take 6 heroes to destiny 40. But that is not feeling new and exciting, just a waste of time grinding the gold.

As I do say many times on this topic, I played almost 1.5 years to finally beat T, but basically every new content is done in about 1-2 hours after release or so pointless, that you dont do it

Signature
Posted on 11/21/18 4:39:26 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Agreed with everyone. Running the 40 shard dingeon was a grind to level up one hero (Druid, TG, Champ lol) now I’m sitting on 400k plus shards. All that’s left are the rocks, those warden crystals, and level 9 talent runes. But wardens.. eh. Beating T was amazing back when. There’s no more sense of achievement. Getting a hero was like hitting the lottery. I rolled snowy when he was the only non-shard hero to roll.. thought I hit powerball lol. Still my
favorite game, just not the same.

Signature
For a minute