Castle Clash - iOS Today: 1    Total Posts: 112236

Total:#3

Create Thread

[Discussion] No more jumping Seas?

[Copy link] 2/132

Posted on 11/3/18 7:23:11 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Can I believe the rumour?  Seas has stopped Guild jumping?  If this is true, awesome guys!  This is so much better for the game and other guilds. Compete hard, and compete fair. Big ups from me.

Signature
SomeBeach
Posted on 11/4/18 6:15:07 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

We did. Basically we started cause of stupid might cap of KoA and SK.

So now we are back to might wars. GW is same boring shit as before. KoA guys are not harder to beat than any other player. I mean we are talking about gw, where noone can defend at all. I have given up setting a real defense for ages.

It is now back to pure math again. How interesting and so much better ;) Regardless how everyone plays the outcome is set before gw starts...

I am well aware that it is quite different at lower ranks, where it is basically a battle of activity. Of course I am telling about my opinion and my experience with gw.

Personally I dont care a long time. Doing only gw for my buddies. I dont need fame and I never liked gw because it was never about playing. You can argue all day long if jumping or building a guild with same might values is the greater skill, but nothing else is involved in gw. The only way to mess a 3 flame is a lack of concentration or a disconnect. I mean we are talking about a game mode with endless retries and on top of that airplane mode...

Signature
Posted on 11/8/18 11:21:14 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

yup naki, the rumor is true.  
kiwi's need to learn to spell

:P

Signature