Castle Clash - iOS Today: 0    Total Posts: 112309

Total:#3

Create Thread

[Discussion] Has IGGs greed killed this game

[Copy link] 2/252

Posted on 12/19/18 4:36:32 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Ive been playing this game on ios since it started, and yes i spent in the begining but igg just keep adding heroes and talents, when will it stop, 1000 heroes 500 talents, today is the new ios update with 3 more talents which is another 15 possible extra rolls, surely even the top money players can see how rediculous this has become

Signature
Posted on 12/19/18 1:18:58 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

While you are entitled to your opinion, you do realize that everything associated with the game is entirely up to the discretion of each individual.  No one is mandated to do anything, everyone who has ever downloaded the game has done so freely.  This being the case I am sure they are capable of evaluating the game and their continued patronage on their own.

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 12/19/18 10:06:44 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I agree with FirstLady...I’ve been playing since nearly the beginning on my main account and this account for nearly two years on this one. I was F2P on both accounts on both until maybe 5 months ago when my financial means got more stable and as a F2P player I never felt pressured to buy to win. As long as I put in the time I stayed competitive with prime heroes....

Signature