Castle Clash - iOS Today: 0    Total Posts: 112387

Total:#6

Create Thread

[Discussion] Advice

[Copy link] 5/546

Posted on 2/4/19 10:37:35 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Alright, here’s the deal.

I used to be SUPER into this game like 3 years ago when PD was THE hero. I’m just now picking the game back up and have a job so I’m spending more money and obviously I’ve obtained most of the new heroes besides Walla and Plant Tree. What in the world is good with what lol?

More specifically, who all is still relevant in the new meta with all the new hero’s and talents and new game modes? I see Lavanica, Lazulix, Michael, Anubis used a lot. I have all four but not sure where they’re best at and what talents I should run. I’m just not sure we’re to place all these guys in which modes. I seem to be doing ok in most places excluding that one mode where you pick designated heroes and what not.

Anyways any advice is great I’m also looking for an active guild to join now now that I’m back. Grinding my might like ASAP I’m at 180k atm.

Thanks. When I get home from work I’ll post pictures of my alter if people want more specifics of what I have. Talents aren’t an issue unless I have a whole bunch of level 5 talent stuf.

Signature
Posted on 2/6/19 7:57:37 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I see often Lazu, Lava, Anubis, Dove Keeper, Walla in opponent bases along with one more hero, which is random. 6th hero are one of those: Skelly, Michael, Bogeyman, Ma Hatma, Storm Eater, Athene. Gunslinger.
There is many good heroes, and you need to pick those who are fitting your style. But i think that Lava, Anubis, Walla (Or Plant Tree) and Dove/GS are a must in all modes. Lazu is also great these days, so if you have him, go for him.

When you post picture of altar we will be able to direct you more directly.

Signature
Leader of Nation_Army. Want to know more about us ?? Check this:
http://cc.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=189821&t=1454402552&p=1

Posted on 2/10/19 10:30:51 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I have a guild for two years and I am still learning. Should I increase my guild house level on the home screen? It is currently level 12 being raised to 13. My guild hub is level 9. I was vice-leader and now I am leader but the membership dwindled down to just me. My magic building on the guild hub is level 4 and my bonus is gold/mana 30% troop bonus 20% and hero bonus 30%. I need to get hub to level 11 to get higher. I need hub to be level 10 to get treasury higher. Any suggestions? I am 165k.

Signature
Jeh
Posted on 2/22/19 6:09:08 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

All tank heros should use 9/9 Sacred light with an insignia that buffs their ability (lv8 survival is amazing too)

9/9 unholy should be used on snipers imo for example: Dove Keeper with 9/9 unholy and lv8 survival is almost unkillable without a stun

As for other heros you have to fully understand how their skill works and accomidate it with a specific talent, if a hero auto procs it would be wise to put empower on it (Walla Walla) and so forth

Signature
K
Posted on 2/22/19 6:28:53 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Lava, Skelly, Laz, Dove, Anubis, Walla (when you get him), Mike, Gunslinger are all great for almost everything (some not for dungeons). PD, Val, Cupid, Mino (of you have him) for dungeons. Lost battlefield Ma Hatma, Sasquatch, Storm Eater are great. Rewards are no good in LB though when $20 gets you hundreds of thousands of fame. Just focus on HBM and Dungeons. Not much is as important as destiny bonus imo. Even skill lvl 10-11 makes a big diff. I only have a few at lvl 12 skill but I slowed down my spending. A lot. welcome back.

Signature
Since the beginning..
Posted on 3/21/19 4:43:22 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

This is very good qustion and it is all depending on what you are trying to do with them my six are

Dover keep
Lazulix
Skele
Lav
Bogey man
Sas

Signature