Castle Clash - iOS Today: 0    Total Posts: 112633

Total:#3

Create Thread

[Discussion] I need help with choosing heros for a team

[Copy link] 2/221

Posted on 8/1/20 9:00:58 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I recently started playing Castle Clash again and the last time I played was around 4 years ago when there weren't nearly as many heros in the game as there are now. I just need help knowing and being able to pick the best heros that will work well together for a team. The current heros I have right now are Demon Stalker, Lil' Nick, Heartbreaker, Ronin, Beastamer, Sasquatch, Storm Eater,  Svalinn, Occultist, Hot Shot, Bloody Mary, Miss Magic, Pixie, Harpy Queen, Skull Knight, Medusa, Gunslinger, Espirita, Asura, and Commodora. All of the heros I listed are level 140. I don't have much experience with any of the new heros but, so far I think demon stalker, bloody mary, and sasquatch are pretty good. I haven't worried about their hero talents, inscribe level, or hero skill level as I want to wait so, i can invest in the right heros. If you could help me out it would be greatly appreciated.

Signature
asdf
Posted on 8/1/20 9:05:42 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Might I suggest that you upload a pic of your altar, this will enable members to not only help you with hero suggestions, but talents / insignias / enchantments, etc.

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 8/1/20 10:07:18 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I wasn't able to get pictures, Im sorry.

Signature
asdf